Chapter 2: Start of Revenge

The rebel meeting was quiet. Only noises of sobbing and horrified faces. Batgirl felt the most sick of them all. She assigned Bumblebee to investigate. She did not expect it to be like this.

She realized... This is the similar guilt when she ruined Nightwing's life. When she unintentionally made his son, Robin, attempt suicide.

Some heroes, like usual, had blamed Batgirl for letting Bumblebee fall to her death. Some heroes felt sorry for Batgirl.

Arsenal, however, was shocked at the news as well. Although he may be a double spy, he did not expect Batman to be involved already. 

He has to talk about this to Nightwing.

"....I'm afraid I have to postpone this meeting. Everyone.... Please have a lot of rest and time to grieve. But we have to act out quickly. We will meet the day after tomorrow at nine PM."

Every member slowly left.

Arsenal was left alone. He was having a forlorn face. Sure, Nightwing may be cruel and horrible to the suddens but Batman leading a student to suicide?

Arsenal, alone in the middle of the night, was walking slowly to Nightwing's office. Nightwing and Starfire were waiting for him.

"Hey, Richard. It's about Bumblebee."

"....I know. Batman just told me." Nightwing said.He did a heavy sigh. Starfire looked down with a sad face.

"...She never did anything wrong. She followed justice..." Starfire said.

"But ironically, her parents were very corrupt. She was in denial. She couldn't take it any more." Nightwing said.

"Richard.... Don't you think we are going too far? Is Damian going to be happy on what you are doing right now?" Arsenal said.

"............. It doesn't matter anymore. There is no going back. Besides.... Damian is scared to see us." Nightwing was holding Starfire's hand. Arsenal silently agreed on that.

But something in Arsenal made him have doubts on Richard's actions.

________________________________________________________________________________

Katana was letting her grieve off of her by secretly patrolling in the night. The last time she saw Bumblebee was at the cafeteria where everyone was beating the crap out of Batgirl (DCSHG TNWC Part 2 Chapter 1).

It was very quiet in the city, possibly because Nightwing was allowing villains in the school. But at least Katana was training herself to calm her mind, however, there were still tears coming from her eyes.

Suddenly, the city lights turned off. Was it a blackout? Katana looked around.

No. It was not a blackout. Katana saw a figure that looked like Cheshire near the public generator.

"Cheshire!" Katana. had a mean face and went down from the roof of the buildings to go after Cheshire. Finally, she went near the figure.

"Stop right there Cheshire- What the!?" Katana's eyes widened with surprise.

Indeed it was Cheshire, but she was tied up and gagged to the telephone pole. Cheshire tried to scream at the top of her lungs. Katana immediately rushed to take off the gag from Cheshire.

"PLEASE!!! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!! PLEASE!!" Cheshire cried.

"What the-!?" Katana slowly realized. THIS IS A TRAP!!

"Who did this to you!?" Katana yelled at the tied up Cheshire.

"You don't UNDERSTAND!! HE'S ALREADY-"

SLICE!!!!!

A SPLASH OF BLOOD WENT ONTO KATANA'S HORRIFIED FACE. SHE COULD SEE A PART OF A SWORD GOING THROUGH CHESHIRE'S THROAT FROM THE BACK. THE KNIFE THEN WENT SIDEWAYS, NEARLY TAKING OFF CHESHIRE'S HEAD, BUT CHESHIRE DIED OF BLOOD LOSS.

Katana slowly walked away from the fountain of blood in slow horrified steps. 

But that's not what scared Katana the most. There was someone behind Cheshire the entire time and walked to Katana's view. It was a familiar child.

"Hello Katana." The child said with a long sword.

"R-R-ROBIN!?" Katana felt a terrifying presence from the child. More terrifying than the last time she and the team fought him at the Capes & Cowls (DCSHG TNWC Part 1 Chapter 1).

"Where's Batgirl?" Robin said.

"R-Robin.... I know what happened to you.... J-Just put down the-"

"WHERE'S BATGIRL!!?" Robin screamed.

"B-B-Batgirl!? W-What about her!?"

"I will not repeat after this. WHERE. IS. SHE!?"

"I-I-I don't know!" Katana half lied but half truth as well. She sort of knows where Batgirl might be at.

"DON'T YOU FOOL ME JUST BECAUSE I AM A CHILD TO YOU. I HAVE GOTTEN POWERS. I GOT STRONGER. I TRAINED AT THE NUMBER ONE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION SINCE BIRTH."

"E-Even if I know, I won't tell you!"

However, a response from Robin was that he floated from the ground and BROKE ALL OF KATANA'S LIMBS IN A MILLISECOND. KATANA SCREAMED IN PAIN AND CRIED SO HARD. 

Robin then took out a large syringe and stabbed it on Katana's right shoulder.

"Wh-What is that!?" Katana cried.

"A TRUTH SERUM. A LARGE DOSE OF IT TOO."