new home, secrets and dancing

Începe de la început

As she walked away I heard a car horn behind me, I turned around and saw May in her old Volvo, and she had a huge smile on her face when I entered.

"So is that your date Peter?, she is cute, she looks exactly like her mother did at that age", May said.

"What, you know her mother?, i'm gonna meet her tomorrow night", I said.

"Well yeah, we went to high school together, she was a nice girl, back then, oh and Peter I got your suit, its in the back, lets go home", May said and smiled at me.

"Yeah, lets go, I can't wait to see our new house", I said and smiled.

Riverdale, Mays childhood home:

After 10 minutes she pulled into the driveway of our new home, or her old home if we get all technical, I can tell that this House is bigger than our new York appartment was, and its nice with the quite, before we entered fully into our new House I saw a blond haired girl and a red haired boy Walking together,  is that Archie and Betty, oh well I have enough time to look around later.

We entered our House and it was nice and welcoming just like I would have imagined Mays childhood home, I dont recall I ever been here before, "hey May where is my room?", I asked.

"Up the stairs, second door to the left, and across is the bathroom, and the moving people have already set your room together", May said.

I made my way towards the stairs, walked up, unpacked my stuff, took out my Spiderman suit, and put it all in a suitcase and put it under my bed for safe keeping (I know, what you all are thinking, how stupid are you, hiding your spider suit under the bed, like 'hey, come and see i'm spiderman', but the suit case is from mr.stark and only my eye Scan and hand scan can open it), I walked over to the window and saw the two again, they both looked up and waved at me, I waved back, and made my wave back down to go and greet them both.

Riverdale, Peters neighbourhood:

"Hey Peter, what are you doing here", Betty asked.

"Well my aunt and I are going to live here from now on, are you two living here?", I asked

"Well yeah, i'm living in the House over there and Betty is living in the House right next door to my House", Archie said.

We stood on my front porch when a lady, Mays age approched, and she said "hello i'm Alice, what are you doing in May Reillys House", the woman named Alice said

"Well I dont know a woman named May Reilly, but I know May parker and she is my aunt, and i'm Peter parker her nephew", I said and extended my hand for her to Shake it, she shook it and gave me a small smile.

"Well I'll be, Alice Cooper, it has been so long since I last saw you, how are you and your kids?", May said and the two gave eachother a quick hug.

"Well i'm good, and this right here is my daughter Betty", Alice said as she nudged betty forward, or is it push when you use your palm?

"Hey i'm Betty, its nice to meet you mrs parker", Betty said and shook hands with May.

"Please Betty, mrs make me feel so old, its just May, do you three know eachother", May said and looked between the three of us, and we all nodded.

"Sorry May, i'm Archie, nice to meet you", Archie said and gave May a smile, he has the same look in his eyes as every man in new York, dang it, if Archie tries something I'll punch him in the face.

"Well, if it isn't May and Alice, its been to long", a dark haired man said as he approched us.

"Hey dad" Archie said and Betty said "hey mr.andrews"