"W-what I said?" I asked at napainom ng onti sa iced coffee ko.

"About y—"

"The bestfriends are here!!"

It's Nico.

Nico's POV

I thought of surprising Jhoana today kasi I just want to and di ako nakadalo sa kanyang book signing days ago.

I tried to call her but she's not answering me. Bakit kaya?

I decided to stop muna dito sa UPTC and find a spot to eat kasi nagugutom na rin ako from my trip sa Batangas. I walked past this coffee shop and saw an image of Jhoana—namimiss ko naman siya masyado.

Pero the image is moving. This must be real! I stared at the image for a moment and she did sip from her coffee in front of, sino kasama nito?

I stared at the person across her, of course.

I ran to the door and took a deep breath before entering the shop. My heart is just so happy!

"The bestfriends are here!!" I shouted as soon as I reached their table. Both of them were shock to see me. "Did I scare you?" napailing lang silang dalawa habang natatawa and I got a chair from an empty table and sat with them.

"I didn't know you were home na pala from Batangas, Nics." Bea said.

"I just arrived, Bea. Kapagod nga eh."

"You should go home and rest, Nico. Mejo matraffic pa and like you said, kapagod yung byahe." Jhoana suggested. Is she pushing me away?

"I'm good, Jhoana. Okey na ako when I saw you." I winked at her and ito namang si Bea, nag-acting na nandidiri sa sinabi ko. Tinawanan ko lang pero Jho didn't.

"Makaalis na nga muna! Get a room, you two!" she immediately ran out and malamang magpapahangin lang iyon tsaka babalik din dito.

"Why are you here?" Jhoana asked habang nagbabasa sa kanyang iPad. "How did you even know na I was here?"

"Are you pissed na nandito ako? Kasi I can just leave, Jho, if you need some time alone." I suggested. "Pero nandito naman yung bestfriend." Bulong ko sa sarili ko.