The Beach

You are pulling a blindfolded Johnny Orlando along the sidewalk to the beach. You take him over to the wooden boat landing and make him sit down with his legs dangling over the water. You sit down next to him and remove the blindfold. You and John watch the sunset that has the same selection of colors as the northern lights. You take off you shawl and jump on the water and then pull Johnny into the water. Once the sun is down you and John get out of the water. John runs onto the boat landing and tosses you a towel and your shawl. After you get your shawl on you cover the boys eyes with you hands and walk him over to a set up like this👇

 After you get your shawl on you cover the boys eyes with you hands and walk him over to a set up like this👇

You take the blindfold off of your friends eyes. He hugs you and gives a kiss on the head blushing a little. You laugh at the cute boy and his face turns to a deeper color. You continue to laugh but he stops you shoving a strawberry into you mouth. You look at him and shove a strawberry into his mouth and tackle him to the ground. You are both laying on the ground and he starts to tickle you you scream as tears come down your face.

"Y/n what's wrong?" He asked a worried expression on his face.

"John.....John it's ok, I was crying because you where tickling my really sensitive spot now stop being worried about it I cry everytime I don't know why, it just kind of hurtshurts though but I am ok so stop worrying."

"Y/n?" He asks you.

"Yeah?" You replie still laying on the ground.

"Can I do something and you won't be mad with me you promise?" He asks intregenly towering over you from the side.

"Uhm yah I guess so." You replie with an awkward expression on your face. John leans down and places a genlte yet rough kiss on your lips. He suddenly stands up face full of blush and walks down the candle lit pathpath to the water and jumps in. You chase after Johnny and take off you shawl before jumping in and swimming after him. You see him dive under the water and do the same meeting him. And pulling him upward. He opens his eyes still letting tears fall from his eyes. You give him a hug not letting him push you away. You wipe the tears from his eyes and stare into his deep brown eyes. You see the blush on his cheeks in the moonlight. You kiss his lips as he pulls you closer to him. You break the kiss lightly pulling him through the water back to the sand. You sit down and eat a little more food. A little while later you turn on some of John's music pulling him to his feet. You start to dance to his song You & I. You cup his chin and place a kiss on his lips. He kisses back but unfotunatly you need to breathe and break the kiss. You smile wrapping your arms around his neck. Johnny picks you up as you wrap your legs around his waist. He pulls you closer kissing your lips in the same gentle and kind of rough way as before. You sit there for awhile before you both head your seperate ways home. You kiss a goodbye and walk away.

The end!

🌟Vote🌟
Comment
   Share

Oh my wow K I can't believe this is actually getting reads!! Ily guys so much. And don't ever let anyone discourage you and you liking Johnny Orlando, just be you and they will except you for what you are. See you guys Ily!!😚