Annabeth

Annabeth was just having a normal day. Like Percy and the others. She was also bullied by a girl name Alexandra and Sierra. All of her friends were also bullied. But she was treated like a nerd in this school. Of course, she was never allowed to reveal her true self as demigod.

Annabeth went to her locker and took her books out. Alexandra and her sister, Sierra walked up to her.

"Hey Nerdabeth. You dont belong here. I am more higher than you because I am a daughter of Athena and so is my Sister. So, get lost" She has enough. Gaea took the mist with her. She could open up herself

She pulled out her dagger and pointed it at Alexandra. People looked at her and started to whisper.

"Really? Daughter of Athena. Then answer this, who is the Titan lord?" Annabeth tested her.

"Uhmm" Alexendra thinked about it "Only mom knows. Duh"

"No. Mother and every demigod knows. It's Kronos. And your not a daughter of Athena. Your GPA is only 50.1."

I went up to her and faced her.

"For I am the daughter of Athena" Everyone gasps.

I went in the middle of the hallway. My outfit turned into Camp Half-Blood t-shirt

"I am Annabeth Chase. Daughter of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom. I am the wielder of the Mark of Athena. Head of the Athena Cabin, One of the Prophecy of Seven and hero of Olympus. I went into Tartarus and battled Gaea and Kronos. Now, who are you mortal?" She was scared out of her mind. Annabeth stared at them and left. Never looking back.