chapter 3

i walked shakely towards maxs office "good luck" askly said and quickly ran towards the gym. I knocked slowly "come in" said max, i walked in and what i saw was the last thing i wanted too see, simon cowell and paul higgins with zayn and his bandmates, i was speechless i looked at max, he gave me an apologetic smile whch i returned with a glare,

"hello, boys, simon and paul, this is agent sk-" i cut him off as fast as i can by saying "agent blue",

"yes this is agent blue, she will be your agent" said max.

simon nodded and paul looked at me first than nodded his head, the boys were all smiling at me, even zayn, my emotions were flying. "max why am i protecting a boyband instead of having a harder mission" i asked max with boredom, he gave me the 'behave or else and act nice' look, i added a fake smile at the end, now it was simons turn to speak "well agent blue the boys have been receiving death threats from an anonymous person", i didnt want to accept the mission but because zayn is in it, even though he forgot who i am, i never forgot him, in the end of the day he was still my best friend, so i accepted to protect my ex best friend, yah, protecting my ex best friend sounds good. Simon pulled out a plastic bag from his pocket "this is an example of one of the threats the boys have received" i looked at the paper and skimmed through it, i will admit this is not a nice threat, Duh of course it wont be a nice its a threat genius! I face palmed myself for being soo stupid.

'be careful boys, watch your backs i am everywhere. i can take you right now or even better at your concert, were all your fans will watch you die infront of their eyes, have the time of your lifes and enjoys it because there will be an end to one direction soon'

ED.' 

i looked at max he nodded i pulled out my watch which is also a tracking device, a GPS and a microphone that can talk to max and the technology center in the cia, and many other buttons which you guys will hear about later on. I pressed the button for the microphone and spoke to Tom, (tom is a computer genius, that is his specialty in the cia hacking tracking fingerprints and etc..)"Hey Tom can you bring a staff to maxs office and take a plastic bag that i have and can you check for any fingerprints and send me the background of this person and were i can locate it, oh and this is confidential no one can see it other than you and any one investigating it thanks, have a good day" i said, i heard louis say 'oh god she is crazy she is talking to her watch and called it tom' i looked at louis in the eyes and said "louis this is not only a watch, is is a tracking device and a microphone that can talk to max and the technology center in the cia oh and a GPS plus much more" i said in a duh tone, they were all speechless but louis thought he won by saying "but she is a girl, how can she protect five might i add hot guys twice as strong as her" he said smirking at the end, my hands were in a ball shape and is the colour white because of how strong i squeezed it, i was about to punch him but max held me back "well agent blue is the best  and she found 10 wanted people that the police were trying to find in one month and that was the worlds record to catch wanted people and it took the police to find 5 wanted people in 1 year" he said with proudness, their mouths were all open, even paul and simon, now it was my turn to smirk. The whole time zayn kept looking at me as if there is something on my forehead i glared at him "its rude to stare" i snapped he quickly turned around and i felt a weird feeling inside of me, like how can he forget me, we were best friends since we were so young and i still have the neckless on and he still hasn't noticed me, ouch. i turned to max, i knew that it would ruin my reputation or anything if i cried or showed any sort of emotion. It would soo put off the badass look i have going on, and i dont want to cry in front of the person that left me for all these years and his bandmates and simon and paul, "max can i go to the gym and when do i start this mission so i can pack and when do i finish this mission" i asked, even tho i just came back from the gym, i asked quickly so i dont have a emotional breakdown in front of everyone, max knew me so well he looked at me and smiled and took a breath which was a way for him to kind of tell me in a way to take one, i took a breath, and it was long one "well agent blue you will start the mission tomorrow, you will travel to London and paul will give you there schedule and and the mission will finish when we catch the suspect and yes you can go to the gym" i quickly ran as fast as i can i reached towards the gym and in a few seconds i was already in front of the punching bag and started punching it with all the power i had in me, My knuckles were bleeding because i was not bandaged up, nor was i wearing the gloves. Left right left right left right, Was all that was going through my mind. Ashly came running towards me and pulled me back, i couldn't hold it, i cried as she comforted me and hugged me softly saying words like ignore him and he is not worth your tears, everyone was watching because i never cry, max came running to me and hugged me, Blood was dripping from my hands, bruises where starting to form on my knuckles.

(Zayn Pov) 

i was staring at agent blue, i dont know what to call her because we don't know her name, she looks soo familiar but, nah its just me, she caught me staring "its rude to stare" she grumbled, making me quickly turned around , she looked like she was in deep thought and after a few minutes she looked really uncomfortable,  she looked at max, he took a breath than she took a breath "max can i go to the gym and when do i start this mission so i can pack and when do i finish this mission"  she asked "well agent blue you will start the mission tomorrow, you will travel to London and paul will give you there schedule and and the mission will finish when we catch the suspect and yes you can go to the gym"  he answered, once she heard that she ran  outside to the room and i am guessing she is going to the gym. "sorry boys sometimes she is like that she so eager to go to the punching bag" he said and sighed "can we see her while she is training, because we want to see her and how strong she is" said simon, max looked hesitant but said "ok follow me" we all followed him, we reached a huge room with everything you can think of punching bags, gun area, boxing ring etc. We spotted agent blue punching a punching bag with soo much force simon looked surprised "wow i was mistaken about her being a girl and that she cant protect us 5" said louis, all of us nodded, her friend came and pulled her backwards blood was pouring from her knuckles and i could see faint bruises, and suddenly, agent blue was hunched back shaking, im guessing she was crying while her friend said soothing words, i couldn't hear what she said clearly but i could make out a few sentences but i heard 'he is not worth your tears' ,everyone around the gym was shocked, i tapped the man next to me and said "hello may i ask why agent blue is crying and all of you guys are shocked" by the time i asked a question  all of the boys and simon and paul were interested in knowing , he replied by saying "because she is the toughest agent and  she never ever cried only when she first reached" we all nodded, max ran towards her and hugged her.

(Sky Pov)

after my little crying session Ashly took me to the bathroomwhile max shouted at everyoneto continue with their jobs and not to come, the boys simon paul came to the bathroom all looking worried, oh god no i cant see zayn, they all came rushing to the bathroom and they started comforting me Liam said "hey love are you okay don't worry me and the boys are here" he said, i thought that was so sweet, i half smiled than Niall came up and said "hello you know me and the boys are always up for talk" the rest of the boys were the same louis apologized cause he thought he was the cause of my crying session so i assured him that he had nothing to do with it, he was repeating sorry the only thing i thought was to hug him and let me tell you i never hug, he took it by surprise but smiled than harry was like "oh god you punched the punching bag so hard i think i could see tears, like Wow but your friend pulled you back and-" his words were cutt of because Liam hit him on the back of the head than harry quickly added "and we are here for you and you would make an awesome protecter" i chuckled than zayn came and said "hello love we are all  hear for you"  before anything else happened he quickly hugged me. I looked at max he was nervous, i just stayed there  frozen i looked at Ashly she gave me a worried smile, his hugs were still the same, a tear fell from my face, after what felt like forever he pulled away and smiled at me and went to the rest of the boys, by now i was shaking. I am sure simon does not want me after that incident, just than simon says "wow you are really strong and you have a mean punch, i think this will be an easy job for you" i was surprised the boys were cheering Ashly looked at me and smiled and put a thumbs up, i chuckled to myself "so agent blue you are gonna be the boys bodyguard and stay with them 24/7 but boys do not tell the publicity that she is an agent and you cannot contact your parents until we find the person threatening you" said paul, "but i need to tell her that or she will get worried"said harry in a sad voice, the boys nodded, "but maybe the person has information about your phone so if you call your mum, the person will get your family and use that as bait to get you guys to come to him" said paul the boys looked so sad i felt really bad so i quickly added "boys if you guys like you could use my phone to inform your parents that you cannot call them for a safety reason" they looked like kids who just got christmas presents "please that would be awesome" i looked at max, he looked at me with a proud smile "you would do that"said simon, i nodded, i took my phone from my bag and was gonna give it to zayn because he was first in line, but than i remembered i had his mums number so i quickly said "what is your mums number" he said the number and i acted like i typed it than i gave the phone to his mum" once he finished he gave me back my phone i looked at the background and it was a picture of me and zayn when we were younger i quickly asked all the other boys mums number and saved it as well. After they finished i shut my phone so no one saw my background.