I could see it. Leta standing there. She's beautiful. She's probably successful. She's a wizard. From what Queenie told me she was his friend back in school. What do I have that I could offer to him? Nothing.

My lip quivered. "I've never felt so stupid in my life."

"Hey," Tina cooed me as she wrapped her arm around me. I laid my head on her shoulder. "You're not stupid. When I read it I couldn't believe Newt would do something like that. I knew he cared for you. But to actually read it made me think otherwise."

I wiped my eyes. "I can't believe it."

We heard the door open and see Queenie and Jacob come in. They were still laughing and giving each other lovey-dovey looks, which made my heart break more.

"Hey, Tin," Queenie started happily. She stopped when she saw us on the couch. Her mouth flew open as she read Tina's mind. "She read the magazine."

"You knew, too?" I choked out. Queenie gave me a sad nod. I looked at Jacob. "Did you?"

He shook his head. "I swear I didn't." His eyes landed on Queenie and I swear I could see the hearts swirl in his eyes. "I was too busy looking at this beauty."

Queenie walked over. "Alina," she said softly. "I'm sorry you had to read that." Can everyone stop telling me that they're sorry? "I'm sorry." I groaned as I got up. "I can't help it."

I shook my head. "No, I'm sorry. I thought I was lucky enough to find a guy like Newt. I'm sorry that I thought he might have actually waited for me even though we both knew nothing could have happened."

"Lina, I'm sure Newt would have found a way," Queenie said.

"How? By keeping our relationship a secret?" I motioned towards a drugged up Jacob. "Have him use a love spell on me?" I don't want to be spelled. I don't want to keep the relationship a secret. I want Newt. But I guess that's not a possibility because he's getting married now.

"Why are all the good ones taken?" I mumbled.

Tina walked over to me. "Hey." She grabbed my arms. "Newt's stupid if he chose this woman over you." She gave me a sad smile as she went over and pulled her wand out. She waved it until a notepad and some paint appeared in her hands. "It might make you feel better." I slowly nodded while I grabbed the paper and paint from her. "Do you want me to make you some tea?"

I nodded. "Yes, please."

Queenie beamed up. "Oh, and I know a great recipe that's great for heartbreaks!" Then she went towards the kitchen.

"Queenie!" Tina yelled. Queenie poked her head out. "It's not a heartbreak potion, is it?"

"No," she replied innocently. Tina raised her brow. "Not anymore."

Queenie gave me another smile before going into the kitchen. Jacob sighed happily as he watched her.

"She's amazing, isn't she?"

Yeah, she sure is something.

》》》》

A/N: Another chapter up. And a few covers for TheSerpentPrincess7

 And a few covers for TheSerpentPrincess7