She is an amazing woman. She looked like she owned the place, Wilder on her hip, heels on her feet and impeccably dressed, not a hair out of place. Asher was sitting next to the gun stache with Woodrow on his lap who kept asking him what gun was what.

I know my boys won't be hidden from this world, they will grow up in this world of death, guns and overall violence. But they will be trained, prepared and guided to become strong men.

"Saoirse, Darling, come here. I have a fine selection for you." she put her hand out for me to take.

I stepped away from my husband and walked towards my mother-in-law. She brought me over to the table in the dining room.

"So I want you to strap this dagger to your thigh, pick which thigh you want it to be on. Then I have these two little stars shaped things, I never knew what they were called." Hse laughed and handed them to me.

"Be careful they are very sharp, so I'm giving you the covers."

I placed them on the underside of my right boob since they were pretty small.

"And lastly..." she turned to the table before facing me.

"Full magazines? What will I do with those without a gun?" I asked thinking that it was useless.

"Trust me, darling, with those sons of mine, if they are anything like their father, they will need them." she pushed them towards me so I had to place them under my left boob.

I mean it was hard to conceal things in this dress with how tight it was but I made it work. Once I was all geared up I walked back to where all the boys were waiting for me.

"Shall we?" I smiled and swayed my way to the door after I kissed my sons goodbye.

------------

The drive was quite long and since the car was full to the brim will all the guys since we took the van I was compressed between Wolf and Tony, my senses overwhelmed by all their colones.

But luckily we arrived before I lost my sense of smell. We parked further away from where everyone else was because we had the van and not a fancy car.

Ollie helped me out of the van since it was hard to manoeuvre in the dress.

"Thanks," I whispered as he caught me before I could fall.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me to the front. We climbed the steps together, the rest of the guys were going to enter separately or from the back to cover as much ground as possible.

We were not in our territory, the Irish quarter didn't play by the rules, it never did. I knew that once I stepped foot into that building everyone would know who I really was which is what we wanted to happen.

Sure enough, when I stepped foot onto the marble tiles of the ballroom all eyes were on me. Their burning gazes piercing holes in my body. I knew that the guests were not oblivious to the fact that I had a Mortimer at my arm which showed that we had power and prestige, a force to be reckoned with.

"We mingle and dance. We need to attract enough attention to ourselves without going overboard or your grandfather will see something wrong and leave."

Oliver whispered in my ear as I nodded occasionally to the people we walked by.

He led me to the dance floor, clearing the floor as he did so leaving us plenty of room to catch the wandering eye. We moved slowly but gracefully across the floor to the sound of the violins playing.

"Do you see him?" I asked under my breath to whoever was listening, it being Carter, Damon, Dad, the two lovebirds or my brother.

"Not yet but he is here. I know my father pumpkin and I know his style. Keep doing what you are doing." Tadgh answered in the earpiece.

We continued dancing until my feet were sore and I needed to sit down. Wolf went to fetch us our drinks while I sat down and massaged the balls of my feet discreetly.

I was so focused on my feet that I didn't hear him coming up to me.

"We meet again Saoirse. You thought you could fight against me when you ran away that night many years ago."

The man that haunted my nights since I was thirteen pushed the knife he was holding deeper into my back, slowly piercing the fabric of my dress, making the air in my lungs freeze.

"I would suggest you follow me without too much of s struggle lassy or I will have my way with you as I did in that room. You know what one I'm talking about? Or would you prefer the forest ground? We had fun didn't we." he articulated each work, his sickly sweet voice murmuring in my ear like he did many years ago.

I slowly stood up, my breath coming out heavy as he guided me up letting me slip my shoes back on. His free hand brushed against my hair exposing my shoulder and ear where my earpiece was.

He gently took it out of my ear, the last thing I heard was Osin's panicked voice calling my name before the man of my nightmares threw it to the ground and crushed it with the heel of his shoe into a thousand pieces.

"Your grandfather was been impatient to meet you again Lassie," he smirked against my skin, his hand trailing down my side until he reached my hip, his hand trailing down to the front of my body.

"Don't you dare." I gritted out stopping his hand from moving any further.

"Oh, our little Saoirse got some confidence now. Ts, ts, we will have to fix that attitude."

He walked me out of the crowded ballroom. My eyes scanning the room when I saw Wolf near the bar with two champagne flutes in this hand letting them slowly drop to the floor as our eyes met.

He started lunging toward us when I shook my head no to him. His eyes showed the pain he felt at my actions but I knew there was no way I would get out of this without ending up with a knife lodged in my back and a war starting between all the gangs here.

I looked one last time at Wolf before I was taken God knows where. When we entered the dimly lit corridor I turned to try and get away from my captor but he was no longer alone.

Next thing I know I get a blow to the head and my world turned dark once more.

_____________________________

Who is the man of her nightmares?

What will happen next?

Will this finally come to an end?

Thoughts? Predictions?

Remember to get your copy of 'His, Hers, Ours'! (all links in my bio on my profile)

xoxoxo