Chapter 1 continued

Luke's POV

So I get in the car.  I kiss Ryan and he smiles.  But he seems to be a little pissed.

Me: So what's wrong I can tell your pissed still.

Ryan: Fucking caught my Brother Fucking your brother when I was dating your brother.  But oh well.  No man is able to handle me I guess I just need to accept being single.

I just lean in and Kiss him and Say

Me: Honestly you are able to be handled.  I know a man that can handle you.  But give that man time to actually be able to actually accept the fact he may be into men.

He just sighs and nods and we get to his house.  That night I couldn't control myself and I just pushed him against the wall and kissed him and we ended up having sex and when we finished he sighed happily and I just smile.

Me: So you happy now??

Ryan: Actually yeah but no.  Because let's face it.  I have feelings for you but I know we will never happen.

Me: Actually we will.  Will you be my boyfriend because I accept it.  I am gay and I'm in love with the best guy ever who is not only my best friend but a crush.  That guy is you!  So will ya be my boyfriend?

Ryan: Yes I will.

He and I kiss Passionate and then when we walk into my ex house They was sitting there in nothing no clothes on at all.  And me and my new and better boyfriend sit down and see them just staring.

Tyler: What's up Ryan Hey My brother how long you visiting?

Brandon: Hey Luke how have you been?

Me: Just chilling with Ryan all day.  Had sex then started dating.  Yeah came out now.  I know I can treat him better then any man has ever tried to.  Just saying.  Anyway I'm living with him now and I'm back for good.

They nod and Then My brother gets pissed and Walks into the Kitchen and comes back sitting his coffee down and then he comes and tries to fight me because I was now with his ex.

Tyler: BITCH YOU KNOW WE HAD A DEAL YOU NEVER DATE ANY GUY I DATED!

Me: Boy YOU KNEW I WANTED TO BE WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE JUST HAD TO FIND MYSELF AND ACCEPT I WAS GAY SO NOW STFU AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN!

With that I shove him and he stumbles back and sits and then just sits there don't say a word me nor them.  Ryan finally had enough of our arguing.

Ryan: YOU know what.  Y'all need to get the fuck over the fact y'all had a deal ITS FUCKING LIFE GET OVER THE BULLSHIT.  IM SO SICK OF Y'ALL WANTING TO FIGHT OVER THE SHIT.  AT LEAST YOUR BROTHER DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A BAD PERSON LIKE I KNOW YOUR A BIG DICK AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!

So with that I ended up smiling and kissing him because he always had a way with words.  And I knew that was a gift of his he was born with!!  We then all go out to chill outside and Smile when we are sitting there with the love of our lives.  And have a good time.