Chapter 2: A Little Visit

Warnings: Language and violence, maybe a little bit of gore but not even!

A/N: Hope you guys like it! ^^

The girl released a silent breath as she pulled her gun out of her purse, creeping through the empty hallways, the sound of the unbearable music in the club slowly fading away until she could only hear the bass of the songs. It still smelt like smoke and alcohol here however. This must be the private rooms people would ask for.

Her instinct lead her right to the person she was looking for, despite losing sight of him when he first entered this area.

A shuffling noise could be heard from behind her, as if something was following her. Her eyes widened, head snapping back and gripping her weapon tightly. She scanned around the hallway, not daring to move a muscle. Closing her eyes, (Y/N) tried to listen to a sound.

Nothing.

Except for the person she was targeting. Unable to hear what was being said, she simply heard two different voices. She frowned, pulling her phone out and skimming through a digital copy of her file.

There was only supposed to be him!

Given the area of an empty room she passed through, she would have guessed the other rooms were the same volume.

A maximum of three armed men excluding the two men who were discussing must be in there.

Easy.

She took a deep breath, taking the safety off of her gun and testing the door. It wasn't locked. A sigh of relief escaped her crimson lips as she stood in front of the door, taking her heels off and placing them at the foot of the door.

Suddenly, she kicked the door open, shooting the guns out of the men's grasps as soon as they pointed up to her on instinct. Kicking the first man in the throat, she shoot the other man between his eyes, sucker punching the first man she assaulted, he fell flat on the floor.

The girl shot the last guard in the chest, turning her attention towards the two scared men sitting opposite each other.

"Hand it over," She glared, opening her hand and offering her palm as her arm extended outwards.

A big folder was place beside one of the men's thighs.

Jackpot.

"Not over my dead body," The man's expression washed away into a menacing one. Her eyebrow raised in amusement, smirking.

"Alright then, have it your way!" Her head tilted to the side as she uttered the words, pulling the trigger slowly, the bullet rammed through his skull in the blink of the eye.

With nearly the same speed she turned her arm, aiming at the remaining man and shooting him as well mercilessly.

She walked to the folder, making sure her feet would not be drenched in blood and picking it up gracefully from the couch.