Next morning

Next morning, I woke up slowly to a light tickling sensation over my face. It felt like hair. But, not my hair because my hair wasn't that long.

I opened my eyes a little with a slight noise, still not fully awake and ...

"AHHHH" I jumped and rolled over the furthest I could in the bed without falling off when I saw Albert right beside me.

"ah.. awake at last, dear prince. You have a bad habit of sleeping till late. we certainly have to fix that, won't we?" He said with that oh so innocent smile of his.

"A-Albert!!!" His name came before I knew it and leaned down, so he was right in front of me.

"whats the matter Tom, Why are you so flustered ?" He asked softly, and I wanted to slap the smirk out of his face. And I did not understand how fast this man's expression changed.

"because you are in bed with me!!. You are not supposed to be in bed with me ". I yelled at him, somewhat, and got off the bed to avoid the man.

"I am not in bed with you, and I was waking you up. unlike you, I have been already up and working for two hours now " Albert said, and I glared at him slightly before turning to my closet ."get out" I said to him.

"are you ordering me, Prince tom?" he asked me in a "did you just order me ?" tone and I sighed as I remembered my dad's talk yesterday. I was to treat my tutor as I treated my dad. That meant I was not allowed to order him and talk to him rudely .well I didn't speak to others rudely either nor order them around unless it was necessary, but I was forced to respect this man, and that made me appreciate him less. Also, I was sure he was perverted.

So I tried again ." can you get out so I can get ready for my day ?" I asked calmly, and thankfully he nodded then left my room. I took off my night clothes and took a quick warm bath before going to get dressed and fix up as my duty. I sighed as I finally got my Ascot right . or so I thought.

"A prince shouldn't be sighing, your highness" I heard a familiar voice beside me, and I turned my head to see Alan. I hadn't even noticed when he came in.

Alan was our General of the army. He was one of the most influential men I knew and only 15 years older than me. I have known Alan since he came to the palace 15 years ago. He didn't look 35 though, perhaps 25 at most.

"Well I am not a prince until I get out of this room "I Smiled ." also my new tutor is already bossing me around " I sighed again just cause I could and Alan chuckled.

"well he is my younger brother, and he orders me around so I can see, "he said, and I looked up at him.

"he is your WHAT???" I said, perhaps a little too loudly. They looked nothing alike !." but you two-" He puts his hand on my back.

"don't look alike at all. I know Albert is my adopted brother. But I have never considered that we were less than biological brothers "he smiled, and I looked at his dreamy expression. I think I was a little jealous, not being used to share alan's affection in the palace. He was usually strict or cold responsive. It had taken me weeks to get this man to talk to me.

I nodded softly, and he looked at my tie and chuckled, "he is going to give you hard for that, he said smile, totally different than Albert's smile, more like in big brother way . " he gives me a hard time about everything", I said softly but tilted my head up when he took my ascot off an begins to tie it perfectly .

I just watched him do it, trying to remember it how to do it, perhaps because he told me Albert would give me a hard time and I didn't want Albert to know I was terrible at tying my ascot. It was the first thing you were taught in with the general tutor if you were noble.

" The breakfast is ready if the bride is " a second voice came from the door and saw Albert and a maid. I frowned was about to say, but alan beat me to it ." now-now, don't be mean Albert. You are his tutor, not nanny" he grinned and Albert frowned.

"you are the nanny, spoiling him, "he said, and I got up as we all headed to the breakfast. This morning was more eventful than the whole, and I thought clam would settle after the, but nothing had prepared me for when my time with him begun.

*Ascot:  An ascot tie, or ascot or hanker-tie, is a neckband with wide pointed wings ( To Anybody who didn't know)