part 1: the handcuffs

Derek's pov: HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK! Whoops... I should be quiet, jaspal is asleep on the couch in the living room... But anyways, in this video, me and jaspal are gonna do the handcuffed for 24 hours challenge... jaspal just doesn't know it yet.

Derek walks to the couch where jaspal is asleep.

Awe... guys, he looks so peaceful when he's asleep...

Derek grabs jaspals wrist and clamps the handcuff down on it.

jaspals pov: DEREK!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? "I'm making sure that we stick together for the next 24 HOURS, aren't you excited buddy?" Derek says smiling. Oh, I'm very excited, I think in my head. NO DEREK!! I'M NOT EXCITED, why would you do thissss ughh. I groan. "C'mon, atleast try to sound excited." Derek groaned. Screw you derek. I mumbled. Derek just chuckled and yanked me up off the couch so he could piss.

Later that night

Dereks pov: this challenge has been actually pretty fun so far, don't you think so too jaspal? I ask. "Yeah... So fun..." jaspal mumbles. Yeah, I'm getting tired though. "Me too." Jaspal says. We both get in my bed, awkwardly.
I wake up at 2 in the morning to find jaspals hand around my waist, but I like the feeling of it... I suddenly snap out of it and turn around and shove him off. "Oh, sorry derek." Jaspal whispers. Its fine. I whisper back. Now that I know that we are both awake, I feel the tension getting more awkward by the minute.

Jaspals pov: the tension is killing me, but I suddenly remember that derek put the extra key to the handcuffs under the pillow. I reach under his pillow and pull out the key, I don't know how he didn't feel my hand under his head, but I'm glad he didn't, I unlock the handcuffs and crawl in the floor in the dark, I reach for the handle... "Jaspal?" Fuck. He spotted me. "Yes...?" I ask. "You... LOST THE CHALLENGE, YES! I win and you loose!!!" Derek screams.

Derek's pov: I can't believe he did that, he's such an idiot! I feel him get back into my bed, "the hell jaspal?" I say. "I'm gonna finish my nap leave me alone." He wraps his arm around my waist. "Jaspal...?" I ask. "I said leave me alone." He groans. I lay there awkwardly. I start to blush.. I turn around and wrap my arm around jaspal.

Jaspals pov: I'm fully awake. I just needed an excuse to put my arm around that cutie. I open my eyes, his are closed, not for long though because I press my lips against his and he opens his eyes and looks shocked, but he doesn't pull away. He pulls me in closer and puts his hand on the back of my head. After this we both fall asleep cuddling up to eachother.