An Unexpected Turn

I'm BACK!! Wow, I felt like I was gone for months, but it's only been like 3 days. Well, furthermore...
Enjoy:)
-Les❤️

Scarlett
SO THERE I was. Wrapped in my fine, comfy duvet with Ashton. Ashton was only a few inches away from my face. His body on mine, our breathing symmetrical. He slightly smiled and looked into my plain brown eyes he found so much light in.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He put his lips to my ear, sending shivers all the way down to my feet. Embracing the moment a bit longer, I closed my eyes and sank in.

I rolled my eyes and flipped over, making me on top of him. "Does this answer your question?" I kissed him sending more force than my intentions. We were craving each other, every little bit.

Let's just say, you probably know what happened that night.
__________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                            Ashton

"I do." She said. Her stunning white dress becoming blurry.

"You may now kiss the bride." I leaned in and-

I felt my lips being touched my someone else's. I opened my eyes to find a sleepy Scarlett being tempted by me.

Never would I think I would actually say that.

Closing my eyes, I leaned into her more, and held her tightly.

When I opened my eyes clearly, I found Scarlett wearing only a tang top.

I swallowed really hard and made sure not to look too much.

"Morning." She let our noses touch and held out a big smile.

"Morning. Love you." I managed to whisper.

There was something about Scarlett, I couldn't really figure out what it was, that made me know that I would never loose this girl. My girl. My.... Scarlett.

"Love you more." She kissed me once more, making me weak. 

She ran her fingers up my stomach, all the way to my lips.

I leaned in but, she leaned the other way and said into my ear, "I have you all wrapped up, don't I?" She smirked and lifted my chin to kiss her.

Oh God.

I really can't seem to get enough of my beautiful girl.
__________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                              Scarlett 

"This looks nice. But, I kind of want the blue one." I lifted both up and Ashton thought about it carefully. Did I mention he was really good at picking out stuff for me to wear?

"You look good in anything but, I think the purple one goes with your mood." He flashed a smile that would sweep any girl away.