Neglect SMUT

⚠️WARNING THIS IS SMUT. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING YOU MAY LEAVE. PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT UNNECESSARY THINGS I WILL DELETE YOUR COMMENT⚠️

Now for all of you dirty minded people, enjoy the steaminess. Also I'm pretty bad at this, it's my first time writing a smut so uhm... yeah enjoy!

~ ~ ~

Usagi took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt,  smashing his lips to Misaki and continues to serve him above while his cold hands trailed under the teen's shirt.

This caused his lover to shiver at his touch and moan slightly. The author smirked as he sent butterfly kisses down Misaki's neck.

Usagi's hand was lightly stroking his young lover's clothed member when Misaki would gasp for air, "P-please." He whispered.

The older male smirked whispering to his partner's ear, "Please what." He asked licking his earlobe, traveling to his stomach. Ravishing his body.

"Stop teasing m-me." Misaki pleaded with his hands covering his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about." "S-shut up- a-ah!" Usagi threw Misaki's pants to the floor.

"Hmm I think you have to be clearer." The grey haired male smirks and rubbed Misaki's area without mercy as he looked at him confidently then sucked into his neck creating the love bruises.

"Just put it in me!" Misaki grew sexually frustrated and buckled his hips higher when Usagi chuckles.

"I need to give you less attention. I think I like this idea." He slipped off the last piece of clothing from Misaki's now nude body.

"You're really wet Mi-sa-ki~" The male called out and began to stroke the younger teen's pulsing member.

"Fwa-a-ah. U-u-usagi." The teen called out his partner's name wrapping his arms around him.

With a couple more strokes, Misaki came onto Usagi's hands while he licked it. Usagi took out the lubricant from his drawer and applied some to his hands.

He turned Misaki around so that his ass was fully exposed on the other side. Eagerly Misaki wrapped his lips around Usagi's pulsating dick, sucking it like it was his last.

"F-fuck." Usagi groaned out when he inserted his lubricated finger into Misaki causing his to squirmed.

Slowly Usagi thrusted his finger and soon it became faster until Misaki orgasmed and came once again.

Now fully horny, Usagi loved the sound of Misaki gagging onto his cock and grabbed the male and shoved his partner's mouth onto his erection.

Gagging, Misaki tried to keep up with Usagi's energy when the older male held onto his partner's head and came in his mouth.

"Drink it all." He commanded as Misaki swallowed the white substance. "We're not done yet." Usagi whispered and turned Misaki so that his ass was facing towards the eager male.

"U-usa-mm!" Misaki moaned when he felt something hot inside him.

Usagi was eating Misaki happily, licking in all of its corners. Enjoying himself. Pulling away he stroke his own member and made Misaki cover it in his spit.

Lifting up the small male he slammed inside Misaki causing his to tear up and wrap his arms around his rough partner.

Thrusting, Usagi put full speed. Fucking his partner endlessly with many gasps and moans and grunts. Hitting the one spot inside his partner.

Throwing Misaki down to the bed, he went in without telling the young male and made him inaudible. Muffled screams and moans were stuck between each other.

Misaki's mind was going blank, he really does enjoy having sex with Usagi. Even though not wanting to admit it, this was their best nights yet.

"U-usagi." The teen moaned once again as Usagi thrusted harder, "Call my name again."

"U-u-usagi!"

"Again!"

"Usagi!" Misaki screamed when the male held his partner tight at the waist and ejaculated inside his partner.

Shivering as his ass began to fill up with cum Usagi pulled out to loads of cum spilling from Misaki.

Misaki laid there with more cum still coming out. Usagi whispered to his lover's ear, "You take control. I want round two."

Misaki couldn't move but weakly stood up as Usagi laid in his spot waiting.

The teen crawled on top of his partner and began to kiss him. Softly and slowly.

Tongues wrestling with one another while Usami let Misaki win to boost his confidence up.

Misaki turned his body around where his ass was facing Usagi and started to suck on the big member in front of his.

Even though they've done it many times, he still couldn't believe how big Usagi was.

Misaki wanted to tease his partner so he sucked on the tip and licked only around that area.

"D-dammit Misaki, suck it." Usagi groaned as he rubbed Misaki's cock making him moan.

"If you won't I'll take over." "You said I can take over." Misaki looked back at his partner and pouted making Usagi blush and look away.

Slowly Misaki deepthroated Usagi's shaft, gagging at the length of it. Once his spit was all over it. He faced Usagi and inserted his dick inside him and started to move his body up and down.

The movements became lustful and eager as Usagi held onto his waist and moved at an unbearable speed soon cumming inside Misaki again.

Laying down tired Misaki's vision was blurry as he felt himself go to sleep. Usagi smiled and kissed his lover and soon fell asleep.