Chapter Two

Jason's POV (changing it up!)

Fire. Rage. Pain. I felt nothing but powerful, extreme and violent anger. My house and my whole life just blow up in flames. Every valuable thing I had was in that house. Now they are all gone! I was blinded by red and all I wanted was to spill ever ounce of blood of everyone that was apart of this.

I was snapped out of my frozen state by the yelling of a furious man. "Get back here you fucking disease!" It was Bianca or Katherine's father. I didn't know what her real name is, and frankly I didn't care. I just wanted to drain the blood of everyone.

I watched as she held my machete in both of her hands. I was watching and waiting, wondering if I'd have to kill her as well. She caught my eye and yelled my name before chucking the machete in my direction. I caught it swiftly and instantly charged at Henry.

Seconds away. I was only seconds away from feeling that great relief of blood spilling when a voice cries out. The sound alone makes me stop instantly, my head snaps up as I catch her gaze. I knew just how she was feeling in this moment and that scared me. I experienced the fear and helplessness that she is feeling now.  I felt it the second I lost my balance on the dock as I got pushed around. The feeling of hands grabbing onto my body as I tried to fight my way to the surface. 

I wanted nothing more to grab her and hold her in my arms, I didn't want her to feel the pain I did. She was limp on the ground, with one of her arms reaching out towards me as she desperately asked me for help by just looking at me. Her father was standing over her, looking down at her with an sinister smile. Leaning down he whispered something in her ear, right before her head slammed against the ground. 

I glanced back at Henry, he was searching for something on the ground, his gun. He didn't know it but his gun was destroyed in the fire. I fought with myself as I glanced between the girl and Henry, I didn't know which one I wanted more. In the end though, my anger and lust for blood wins. I turn my back on the girl. 

"You are just going to let her go? She chose you over her freedom and how are you going to repay her? By turning your back on her?" Henrys chuckled as he pulled himself up. He stood as he swayed around. I growled out loud as I tightened my hand around the handle of the machete.

"Your little girlfriend is going to die, but you don't care do you?" Henry stated as he tried to sneakily reach for something behind his back. "Forever alone, hated and feared by everyone that comes across you." He laughs darkly as he very bravely takes a step towards me. Stood frozen in my spot, letting his words effect me. 

"I'll put you out of your misery!" He yells out in a war cry, pulling out a knife that he was hiding behind him. He quickly plunges it into my shoulder. Thinking fast I grab him by the neck with one hand while the other hand smashes into his stomach. I let go of his neck to let him hunch over to grab his stomach in pain. 

Taking his head in both of my hands, I guide it to my knee with hard force. After hearing the satisfying crouching noise of his nose breaking, I roughly push him to the ground. "Ahh!" He cries out as blood oozes out of his fingers from his nose. 

"You will pay and suffer for the act you've done!" I snap out angrily as I pull the knife out of my shoulder. I toss it to the side and hold my handle in a different angle. Henry looks up at me and fear is written all over his face. 'Finally, I am going to enjoy this.' I thought as I bring the handle down on his temple hard. 

His body slams to the side as his head smashes to the ground again. After letting out a sigh of relief, I glance in the direction the girl was at. She and her father were now gone.