Chapter 36 | Pool

Don't read this unless you are older then 13 and know about... INSANE FEELS

Aria's p.o.v.

"Hayes I'm gonna go down!" I yell, grabbing my towel.

"Okay! I'll be down in a sec!" He replies, walking out of the bathroom. I walk out the door and walk over to the elevator. I walked through the lobby and into the little pool area. It was about the same as the one in NJ but had an outdoor one too. I put my towel down on a random chair and say down on it. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through twitter, the pictures of us always there. I'm not even bothered by it anymore... Well for the most part.

"Hello?" Hayes asks, turned away from me. I stand up quietly and walk over to him.

"YeEET!" I yell, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He laughs and turns around, trying to get me off of him. Nobody else was here so we were as loud as possible. He finally gets me off and grabs my waist, biting his lip. I turn away, blushing. He turns my chin up, making me look at him. He leans in for a kiss, but I slip away and jump into the pool. I stay under for a second but I don't here him jump in. I push my head to the surface and wipe my eyes, opening them. Suddenly water was splashed into my face as Hayes jumps in. We get up and laugh, Hayes tries to kiss me but I keep pulling back. My turn to play.

"Ariaaa why won't you kiss me?" He whines, grabbing my bare waist.

"Because..... I don't want to!" I lie, giggling.

"I KNOW that's a lie! Who wouldn't want to kiss me?" He says cockily. I laugh and push him off, only to be grabbed again. He pushes me against the wall, leaving no space for me to leave.

"What do you wantttt?" I groan, rolling my eyes playfully.

"I WANT you to kiss me!" He laughs, setting his forehead on mine. I shake my head as he groans. I put my arms around his neck and lean on his shoulder. He moves my head with his hand, making me look at him again.

"What??" I ask smirking.

"C'mon! One kiss?" He asks, he hovers his lips over mine. His heavy breath on my lips. I peck his lips shortly, making him groan again.

"What? I kissed you!" I laugh.

"I mean a real kiss!" He says, getting impatient. This time he doesn't hold back, he licks my bottom lip. I deny, making him groan.

"What?" I say against his lips. He puts his hand under my ass and picks me up. He tries again and this time I accept. His tongue explores my mouth as we fight for dominance. I pull little strands of his hair, causing him to moan. His hands travel around my stomach, pulling me as close as possible. I pull away, looking into his eyes. His eyes were no longer the nice blue as they always were, they were dark and full of lust. It surprised me, but I went back to kissing him. My hands found their way to his abs, making him moan. Suddenly I feel him go hard on me. My eyes widen as he blushes.

"I'm so sorry!" He says, backing away. His head was down but he was still near me. I laugh and pull him back. I can tell he is surprised because he doesn't kiss back right away. My hands find their way down to the top of his shorts, him going hard again.

"Stop. Teasing. Me." He moans, pushing my hands away. I push them back, his eyes pressed shut. "Unless you're going to... Ya know." He blushes, looking down. I laugh and blush also, I didn't know how to!

"I don't know how to anyway..." I blush even harder as he looks at me.

"Oh... So you're playing games you don't even know how to play?" He says seductively, smirking. I shake my head as his hands travel down my waist.

"H-Hayes..." I moan as he goes under my bottoms. He smirks and goes around to my ass, his fingers pulling and grabbing. I shut my eyes and lie against him, then I realized something.

"What?" He says, putting his hands back around my waist.

"We are in a pool, a PUBLIC pool!" I say, blushing furiously.

"So?" He smirks, coming closer to me.

"We are NOT doing this here!" I say, pushing him away. He groans as I walk away, out of the pool. I walk to my towel and wrap it firmly around me.

"You're no fun!" He laughs, pulling his towel loosely around his waist.

"No I'm just 14! " I say laughing at his childnish.

"Anyway I have a surprise for you tomorrow!" He says happily. We walk up to the hotel room, me begging for him to tell me.

☁︎😳I felt so awkward making this... ANYWAY ILL UPDATE SOON? Maybe, probably... Idk...☁︎