Chapter 16 ~Friends?~

Zacznij od początku

I started looking at his focused look on the road, "Pfft... I doubt if you're my real brother. I don't lose... yet you do" I said and laughed my ass off. "Yeah yeah. It's not like you always win! Btw... are you feeling well to go to school today?" Sehun asked, I looked at him with a really look face, why am I here then?
"Yeah. Just drive"

After picking up Jin we arrived at school 5 mins earlier thank god.

I walked out of the car and everyone looked at me.

"Ohhh" a group of boys said,
"I like her outfit!" A group of girls said,

I walked up to BP seeing them talking to each other.

"Y/--" Rosè stopped talking,
"Darn! Your outfit" Jisoo commented, in a good way.
"You rock it!" Jennie added, "You smell good too" Lisa said sniffing my Shirt.

"Thanks" I said, smiling at them, receiving it back.

"Why aren't you wearing your uniform today?" Rosé simply asked, "But damn I can't get over your style. It's so damn hot" she added. I chuckled at her,  "Well that... Sehun should have put my uniform at the laundry... but no, he didn't. He forgot" I rolled my eyes, annoyed, and laughed, "Hahaha" Jennie and Jisoo laughed with me.

"Such a jerk lol" Lisa teased, I laughed again. "Welp, nothing new to me" I added,
"Hey" Jennie said and blushed.

"Feelings goin' on with you and Sese?" I asked, more like teased her,
"Oh shut up" Jennie said, trying to hide her blushing face. Ohhh~ Jennie and Sehun sitting on a tree k-i-s— okay I'll stop.

The bell rang and we all went to our classes.

"Class... listen up... test tomorrow about the whole algebra thing we've done" Mr Choi said, explaining and writing down the chapters we have to study.

"And you Ms Y/N & Mr Taehyung, at the principal's office now" Mr Choi said, what did I do now?

I kept thinking what we both have done, but when we finally entered the Principal's office,
she greeted us with a smile

"Greetings my dear students" Mrs Kang said,
"Good morning Mrs Kang" We both greeted and bowed,
"So I've seen for the few days, You've been in great terms. I've heard from Mr Choi" Mrs Kang explained, happy about it,
"He does report everything to you" Taehyung said and chuckled happily, "Hehe, so Mrs Kang, sorry for not wearing my uniform today" I said and bowed,
"Don't worry dear you can wear anything you want, if you don't have your uniform" Mrs Kang replied.

"Mrs Kang, I should respect the uniform rule though. I'll try my best to wear my uniform soon." I said, "Once they're done at the laundry" I added and bowed,
"Don't worry about it" she said, my uncle's wife is so damn kind,
"Why did you call us here Mrs Kang?" Taehyung asked, we both looked at each other and looked at her,

"I decided today is the last day that you both are having the 'one year detention' thing I said." Mrs Kang said, "I observed your behavior the past days and realized you both made up real quick. So you're free. Both of you. From that detention I said. I repeat, today is the last day of your detention."

"Thank you very much Mrs Kang"We both said and bowed one last time and she dismissed us and now we're going back to our class.

The first thing me and Tae did after getting out of the office, was to look at each other.

We unconsciously just hugged each other from the happiness, we won't be having detention for the whole year. And this is the last day we're having detention!!!!! Yay!

"We're not in detention anymore!" He exclaimed silently, us jumping up and down with me around his arms, "I can finally rest!" I whisper yelled happily, "We can finally rest!" He corrected.

We stopped and the hallway fell silent.
We went away from each other.

"Ahem... erm" He cleared his throat and walked with a fast pace,

I caught up to him.

"So ermm..." I uttered,
"FRIENDS?" We both said in union, as if we read each others minds.

We chuckled and looked at each other,
I lifted my pinky up,

"Friends" I said, showing him my pinky, "Do we really have to do this? So childish Y/N" Tae said and walked past me, leaving me behind, frozen at my spot.

I ran towards him I grabbed his left hand and made him do the pinky promise.

"Friends" I said and smiled at him,
"Okay okay, friends" He said and gave me his popular box smile, he cute though.

"Tsk! Gaja! (Let's go!)" I said and pulled him by his hand and we both ran towards class.

We knocked and we both went in, panting, not realising we were still holding hands.

Everyone looked at us.

I looked at my hand and his.

I yanked my hand away and sat on my seat which is beside Jordan.

"So I'am going to give you Ms Y/N and you Mr Taehyung your test" Mr Choi said,

"We had our test?" Tae asked,
"When did we have our test?" I asked, confused just like Tae is,
"Well yeah..." Mr Choi said, "Detention stuff"

Oh...

He gave us the papers.

I got mine and smiled.

Just at that point me and Tae looked at each other.

Don't tell me, Mr Kim gave Tae the test sheet where I answered those questions about him?

To be continued...

Credits to the rightful owner of the pictures