CHAPTER LIII

Mulai dari awal

"Your Majesty. Where exactly am I?" he asked the man opposite him who is still staring at him and he felt uneasy with this kind of attention from the King. He'd rather hear him talk and mock him and he could fight him with words but to face this silent King is much scarier.

"You're in the main palace specifically my room," he heard the King answered him not taking his eyes off him and that makes him nervous and he was confused why would the King will bring him here, why not bring him to his home, or at the hospital wing inside the palace, then he suddenly heard the Kings voice talking to him.

"I brought you here because I don't want the children to see you in your state earlier, I don't want to worry them and your brother," the King explained to him while looking straight in his eyes and he nods at him with understanding.

He knew it won't be nice for his family to see him like this it will only cause unintentional stress to the children. Syl just sighs and lean his back to the pillow and close his eyes.

Their peaceful quite time is interrupted when one of the King servants came. "Your Majesty here is the oil that the healer ask me to bring here and he also gave a ginger ale to strengthen the body of the consort," the servant finished with a bow.

Mr. Bhaer instructs the servant to prepare a bath for the consort. Syl heard the King ordered his chief aide who is also inside with them. He immediately opens his eyes and speaks, "Can you please prepare a hot bath," he saw the King looks at him and he didn't look away from him and he saw the King nods at him without any argument.

"I want the servant who will be serving the consort to leave him when they already brought him to the bath, no one should interfere with him, just help when he asks, otherwise just stay outside and just wait for him to go out and prepare all the things that he needs, especially his clothes. Do you understand?" The King finished his instruction to Mr. Bhaer, "Yes Your Majesty I understand," he heard Mr.Bhaer answered and left them alone with each other.

Syl just sat there not knowing what to do and how do deal with this quiet King with him. He was surprised by what he just did for him. He knew that the King specifically ordered Mr. Bhaer not to let anyone inside the bathroom while he's there because the King knew that he didn't like people seeing him naked and he was grateful for that. He is also surprised that the King remembered those trivial matters about him.

Syl decided to thank him again but he saw the King got up from his sit. He watches him as he stands in front of him and walks toward him. The King look at him intently and he looks up to see the King's face. "I need to leave you for now, but I will go back later. Listen to Mr.Bhaer when he comes back and rest well," the King said with his raspy and gentle voice while he touches his right cheek with his callous hand and he like how it feels against his skin.

Syl's both cheeks suddenly felt hot. Oh my, am I blushing? He asked himself feeling quite embarrassed. He just nodded to the King and didn't lift his head again afraid that the King will notice his red face and will taunt him because of it. He felt the hand left his face and the King patted his head before he heard him walk away from him. He lifted his head slightly and watched the retreating back of the King while touching his face and it feels hot. I am really blushing!

Syl dips his head in the water remembering the way he blushes earlier and calms himself before standing up and dry himself with the towel that is already prepared for him. When he was finished cleaning himself he got dress by himself it a good thing that he regains some of his strength and he was able to move inside the bath on his own. He went out of the bath and a servant is already waiting for him outside and guided him back to the King's room.

When he went to Mr. Bhaer is already inside and waiting for him. He looks at the middle age man and decided to ask him some things that have been bothering him.

"Mr. Bhaer am I really going to sleep here? Isn't this His Majesty personal room? Isn't really alright for me to stay here?" he asks all the things he wanted to asks about his sleeping matter tonight. He heard from the other consorts before that no one even his favorite has slept in His Majesty personal room and he feels quite uncertain about this.

Mr. Bhaer just looks at him and smiled. "The King is the one who orders me to prepare this room for you and he wants you to sleep and rest well here Young Master," Mr. Bhaer told him.

Syl just nodded to the chief aide, he knows that he cannot argue with him because he was just following orders. Syl sat on the bed and put the cover at his lap, preparing to sleep. When he was handed a glass of a liquid substance by Mr. Bhaer, he looks at it and the chief aide. "What is this?" he asked.

"This is a Ginseng ale Young Master, the King instructed me to tell you to drink this for you to regain more of your strength," Syl took the glass and smell it for a while. It is really a ginseng ale and like what Mr. Bhaer said it's true it can really help regain his strength and he drunk the whole glass before giving it back to the chief aide.

After the man tended to all of his needs, he left him for him to sleep. Syl looks up in the canopy bed. Thinking about his dreams today. Is that just a dream or it's a memory from the previous Syl, if it's a memory something had trigger it to surface from his previous memory but what was it? He thinks to himself. Who was the boy who gave him the earring? Is he the love that the previous was talking about in his wishes? If so how will he look for that person? That was his last thoughts before he unconsciously drifts off to sleep.