The other three nodded "okay who wants to go shopping", Everyone raised their hand"Jack yusei do you know the gender of your babies" I asked. Yusei "the doctor wasn't completely sure but we do know we have at least one boy", "OK, I have a hunch that the second is a girl maybe" giving a guess "it would be cute jack having a girl and a boy Jackson and Jacklyn". "Sis calm down", Jack looks at yusei "she could have a point". Yusei shrugged and gave jack his bag to carry as the others did the same to the males, I sensed something odd but thought nothing of it. "Sis what's up" Jesse looked at her, "Nothing" she said as she thought nothing of it. "OK", The guys walked to the store and looked around. 

I saw guitars and grabbed one, accidentally rocking out and singing one of my songs called perfect two "You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly, You can be the captain and I can be your first mate, You can be the chills that I feel on our first date, You can be the hero and I can be your sidekick, You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split, You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin', Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'", The others looked at her and blinked as they were taken aback. 

Jesse smirked and grabbed another guitar and sang with her "Don't know if I could ever be, Without you cause boy you complete me, And in time I know that we'll both see, That we're all we need, Cause you're the apple to my pie, You're the straw to my berry, You're the smoke to my high, And you're the one I wanna marry". They chuckled and smiled as they continued to look around, "Uumm" I blushed and put the guitar down and followed. "I have one song for Crow, he'll love it" I whispered to Jesse, "What's it called" "Black bird", Crow and yusei were looking at cards and jaden was at the food court. Me and Jess was walking when someone called us, "Jesse and Jessica Anderson" the person said. 

we look and was scared, Jesse pulled me behind him, "lets split up and find the others" we ran and shots were heard. The others heard the gunshots and went to look for the two twins, Jaden got his duel disk and looked around. Jesse found jaden and hugged him, I ran but tripped, I saw the gun pointed "STOP!!!" I waited but felt nothing and looked up horrified "BABE!!!". "sounds like jessa" jack and yugi said, Yusei roared as he turned into his vampire form which was really hot and tackled the guy to the ground and the others came. I looked at crow seeing the wound grabbing him holding him close, Jack transformed into his werewolf form and attacked with yusei. 

Yugi call the ambulance, Jesse saw were the wound was and was scared wondering if he was going to make it. Jaden came and wrapped up crows wound, Yusei held the guy down and growled. "babe stay with me, don't die dammit" I cried, "the ambulance is almost here" yugi said to everyone. Jesse was worried for his sister, I got up and summoned a gun out of thin air "yusei jack move he's mine" pointing the gun. The two backed off and growled as they had his blood on their mouths, Crow coughed but was still alive. Jaden pressed on the wound to stop the bleeding, "I'm sending a message to my father, come and try to kill me, Jesse or the other I'll kill you" I shot the guy in the head. 

"ambulance is here" yugi and Jesse said, Yusei and jack turned back to normal and the doctors came and took crow. I went with them, Jesse and yugi hugged their lovers. Yusei was still in a murderous mood and passed around like an animal, Jaden held Jesse. Yami held yugi, "lets go to the hospital and check on Jessica and crow" Jesse said trying to lighten the mood a little. jack licked yusei's ear to try and calm him down, yugi nod not letting go of yami. Yusei growled and roared at jack as he was way too irritated to calm down, Jaden"someone will have to tranquilize yusei. Jack whimpered ears going flat and tail between his legs hiding behind jaden shaking badly and crying, "I got it, it's the same dosage they used on me it won't hurt the babies" Jesse grabbed a tranquilizer from his back pocket and walked up to yusei. 

"Don't hurt yourself" yugi was a little scared, Yusei hissed at Jesse as he got on a defensive position and tried to kick at him then bite him. Jaden looked at him "he's like a wild horse, Yami "hes a wild vampire". 

Jesse p.o.v.

I dodge the kick but was to slow when he bit me, I carefully inserted the dart, Jack was still whimpering. Yugi was shocked that Jesse was bit, Yusei roared but the bite wasn't to bad so Jesse would be fine but soon he fell to the floor. Jaden stroked jacks ears to calm him, I grabbed him before he fell. Jaden smiled. Yusei was knocked out, Jack purred at the feeling. Jaden smiled. Yusei was knocked out, "Let's go check on jessa and Crow" jack got up. I carried yusei, Jaden looked at Jesse "is he heavy". 

"it feels like I'm carrying you" I told him, Jaden "whats that supposed to mean". "he feels like you when I carried you to the hospital" smiling, Jaden smiled and they headed to the hospital. we walked in "how is he", "He is going to make it" "thank god how's my sister" sitting yusei down, "Shes calmed down so hows yusei". "Had to tranquilize him", He nodded. "can we see them", He nodded and led them to a room. "hey how are y'all" hugging jessa and then crow, Crow smiled "doing better how's the vampire". "had to tranquilize him, and got bit" showing the bite mark, "he's going to apologize for snapping" jack pouted. Crow sighed "he can kill someone but he's a cinnamon roll", "yeah, hope he didn't use his vampire venom when he bit me".