"Are we gonna climb this fence or what?"

We all stood behind the gate of the junkyard

"No way in hell am I climbing that," Cherry refused.

"What? Why not?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"We're wearing skirts," Shelby answered. "Duh!"

"And?" Dolores butted in.

"And we don't want these perverts to see our panties," Cherry explained as Shelbs nodded.

"Aww, c'mon Cherry. They aren't perverts. They're really nice," I tried to convince her. Cherry's father had left her with her mom at a very young age, so I totally understood why she didn't trust guys much. She always told me 'they were capable of anything.' I just felt like she was being to hard on these guys.

"Besides, it's not like every guy in town hasn't already seen your panties." We all looked at Dolores.

"Okay, so I'm a slut, right?" Cherry was mad.

"Cherry, there's this thing," Dolores started. "It's called a joke. Alright? I was kidding. It's almost as if I didn't mean it." Of course she didn't mean it. We were all virgins.

"Girls," Gordie interrupted our pleasant conversation. "Are we gonna climb this fence or what?"

We started climbing the fence. Shelby was wearing heels, so she fell off the top of the fence making a plop noise when she hit the ground. I tried not to laugh because I was actually concerned. I jumped off the fence and kneeled down next to her. She was lying there with her long hair covering her face.

"Are you okay, Shelbs?" When she didn't respond my eyes widened. "Shelbs?"

Chris came over, squatting down on the other side of her. "Is she okay?"

I looked over at him, "I don't know."

He pushed the hair out her face and she groaned at the light, making me sigh in relief. Chris and I pulled her up and I immediately gave her a hug.

"You scared me, idiot! Why didn't you take your heels off?"

"They're designer!"

Cherry walked over to us. "What's goin' on?" We pulled her into the hug.

"Get in here, Chris!" I chuckled.

"Ahh, what the hell?" He then joined us in the hug.

"Cherry!" We all turned around to see Gordie beside us. "I heard you think I'm a pervert."

She turned to face him, crossing her arms. "And what about it?"

"I bet that this pervert could beat you to that tree." He pointed to himself and then the tree a couple yards away from us.

"I don't know, Gordie. I'm kinda tired."

"Aww, c'mon Cherry - " before he knew it, she was running and he chased after her. Chris and I looked at each other, smiling in shock.