Part 1

I don't own any Mission Impossible characters, only the rights to my own original character.

This story is set a few months after Fallout and Ilsa is now part of the IMF and Ethans team, Ethan and Ilsa are NOT in a relationship yet or have kissed. As far as I am concerned if the kiss scene never made it in the movie, it didn't happen. 

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Ethan Hunt was roaming the streets of Paris after a particularly long day of work. Him and his team had infiltrated and shut down a brothel in the countryside, turning the crooks over to local police and setting free the girls who had been being held and forced to work against their will. He was passing a dark side street when he heard a noise come from within. It sounded like a muffled scream and being who he was, Ethan silently stalked down the alley, drawing his gun as a precaution. But he was not prepared for the sight that met his eyes. 

There was a girl perhaps in her early teens pinned against a wall with three obviously drunk men around her. She didn't seem scared though, instead Ethan caught a glint of silver before her hands were forced to her sides. 

Without a second thought Ethan started towards the men. He was used to more than one on one but one held a gun comfortably in his hand, and in that moment Ethan realized that they were not drunk, only acting the part to make him think he had better chances of winning. Though he was still Ethan Hunt. A man who wasn't afraid of a little firearm. 

He managed to land a kick on one before it turned into a full fledged fist fight, his gun knocked away and the others clearly enjoying the bloodshed. With a bit more time both of his opponents were down, leaving Ethan facing the man who still held the girl pinned to the wall. He was clearly the leader of the group. The girl seemed to have stopped struggling, as if formulating a plan. He soon realized that a gun was pressed to her side though, and that was why she had stopped struggling. Her gaze locked on Ethan, and there was a slight hint of almost recognition in her eyes. Then the man spoke. 

"Well, the invincible American. I have heard so much about you." He smirked, "How you scale buildings with your bare hands and how you risk your life for weak strangers who are to big of cowards to stand up for themselves." He ran a hand delicately down his victims leg, only making Ethan want to kill him more slowly. But he had to restrain himself. If anything were to happen to her he would never be able to forgive himself.

Ethan snarled, "You will not like what I will do to you."

The man only smiled wider. 

"Oh I know you will not do anything while this gun is anywhere near this girl. How unfortunate you are making me wait in tasting such sweet smelling goods like her." As if emphasizing his point the man leaned closer and sniffed the girls hair. Ethan saw the gun slip a bit in its position and saw his chance, only she did to. 

In an instant she moved, throwing her entire body weight into her captor. He seemed surprised but the next moment the gun went off. She had already grabbed the barrel though and managed to wrench away from her body, unfortunately in Ethan's direction. He had been currently been rushing at the man before a bullet hit him straight on. Sinking into his calf and sending him to the ground. Ethan didn't miss the extraordinary thing that happened next though. 

The girl pulled a knife and sunk it into her attacker while simultaneously knocking away the gun with her foot. She then wrenched it out and went for his throat. She missed however as he ducked and punched her hard in the gut. The girl went flying past Ethan. He tried to break her fall but failed spectacularly. They both laid on the ground and the man loomed over them.