1 ~ One

Do I have to see you to love you?

----

(Y/n) was seven years old at the time she lost her sight. She lost her sight out of random, it just happened... right after she came back from playing with her friend Niko. A very energetic boy who often likes to hurt her, a lot, because he enjoys it.

He went to far one day and brought a knife with him to one of there play dates. No one was watching them at the time. Niko brought out his knife and started to throw it at  (Y/n)as she ran away from him. He eventually caught her after she tripped over a rock.

He grabbed her by the hair and whispered to her, "Do you like me (Y/n)?" The answer would be the same, she just kept silent at that point. Niko didn't like that, so with the little knowledge he had, he slit her eyes.

(Y/n) rolled around in pain. She yelled and screamed. Blood was pouring out of her eyes. Her sight was blurring. Within seconds she couldn't see anything. The pain faded just a little bit.

"(Y/n)! Are you going to answer me!" Niko called.

"W-why would y-you hurt me...?" (Y/n) cried. "Why w-would you d-do th-this if you l-like me?"

"(Y/n)!" Your mother called. She saw the blood on you, the blood that came from your eyes. "We have to get to a hospital! Annie, (Y/n) hurt!"

Annie was Niko's mother. She came out running to see you on covered in blood as well. "Niko! Did you do this!"

"Yeah! So what?" Niko said clearly with attitude.

"How!"

"With this knife I brought from home." Niko grinned.

"Annie, I think you and Niko should leave." Your mom instructed.

"I'll see (Y/n) tomorrow right?" Niko asked smiling widely.

"No, you won't see her for a long, long time." Your mom held you close in comfort as she called the ambulance.

----

You haven't seen Niko since. You family moved away after this sudden incident. You were blind permanently due to Niko's horrible shenanigans he calls 'fun'.