Sofia is back

Começar do início

But then Sofia went up. "Wait!" she urged. "Can you at least let Prisma make up for what she did?"

"Do you have something in mind?" Vega asked.

"How about 300 hours of community service on the Mystic Isles?" Sofia suggested.

"Can you make it 4 to 500 hours, starting on the Isle of Crystals?" Prisma asked. "I really want to reconcile with Azurine."

"Good enough," Sofia smiled.

"Very well," Orion smiled.

Turon and Goliath took Prisma back to the Mystic Isles. Now there was something for Orion, Vega, Cody, Chrysta, and Garish to do.

"Great job, young ones," Cody smiled. "You saved the Mystic Isles and the Ever Realm."

"Actually, it was all Sofia," Hugo revealed. "I did help at first, but I would've joined her in taking that sacrifice if Vor hadn't locked me in the dungeon. Anyway, Sofia was the one who destroyed her."

"I see," Vega said. "Thank you for your honesty, Hugo."

"Sofia, by permanently extinguishing the spirit of Vor, you have proven yourself more than worthy to be a Protector," Orion smiled. With his Enchantlet, he made a circle of light.

"Sofia, please step into the Circle of Light," Vega smiled.

Sofia stepped into the Circle of Light, and Orion, Vega, Chrysta, Cody, and Garish aimed lights from their Enchantlets on her.

"By the power of the Mystic Isles, I hereby declare you Protector of the Ever Realm," Vega proclaimed.

Sofia was surrounded by a very bright flash of light, and when the light disappeared, she was wearing a beautiful new outfit—now she's an official Protector of the Ever Realm.

"Wow, brilliant," James beamed

"Congratulations, Sofia," Chrysta smiled, hugging Sofia.

"Thanks, Chrysta," Sofia smiled.

"That'll be you when your time comes," Vega smiled at Hugo

"Now that Sofia is an official Protector, maybe she can be Hugo's trainer now," Cody suggested.

Sofia and Hugo liked the sound of that. "I'd love to," she smiled.

"Well, now that everything is okay, all we have to worry about is the graduation party," Roland smiled. "The Protectors are welcome, too."

"I love parties!" Garish chuckled, running into the castle.

Cedric picked up Sofia's amulet, the one magical jewel he'd desperately tried to get his hands on for years, so he could take over the kingdom—his formerly main goal. But he turned back to Sofia and smiled. He walked up to her and said, "I believe this is yours, princess." He put the Amulet back on Sofia.

"Thank you for bringing me back, Mr. Cedric the Great," Sofia smiled.

"I always told everyone you were the greatest, Uncle Ceddy," Calista smiled.

"And you were right, Calista," Goodwyn smiled.

"Well done, Ceddykins," Winifred gushed.

"Thank you," Cedric smiled. He turned to Sofia and said, "See you inside, Sofia." He went inside with this family.

"I'm so glad you're safe," Minimus sighed.

"'Tis a relief you are unscathed," Skye added.

"I'm okay," Sofia smiled.

Hugo was relieved that his girlfriend was okay, "Sofie, that was the most amazing thing I ever saw anyone do," he smiled. "I was so afraid I'd lost you."

"Hugo, you could never lose me—we're best friends," Sofia smiled. She and Hugo hugged tightly.

"You're going to make a great Protector," Hugo smiled.

"And so will you someday," Sofia smiled back. "I'm going to make a great Protector out of you."

"I know you are," Hugo smiled as Sofia took his arm.

Inside, all the other graduates were having fun. Suddenly, they turned to the entrance of the ballroom and gasped when they saw the Protectors. They just couldn't resist going up to them.

"Wow, who are they?" Clio gasped.

"And what happened to Sofia?" Zooey added.

"These are the Protectors of the Mystic Isles," Sofia replied. "Hugo and I are Protectors of the Ever Realm."

"I'm still a trainee, but Sofia just became a fully-fledged Protector," Hugo added.

Everyone gasped at this.

"Wow, you have to tell us what it's like to be Protectors," Jun beamed.

"We'd be happy to—I'm sick of keeping my magic a secret anyway," Sofia smiled. It felt so good to finally share her secrets.

Sofia and Hugo told their friends about their identities as Protectors, how their Enchantlets worked, and what tools they used. This graduation party was a blast although Sofia and Hugo were a little traumatized from facing Vor.