Vor struck Sofia with her ring. Sofia wasn't feeling too good, but when she looked up, right behind Vor were the spirit of the Disney Princesses whom the Amulet had summoned in Sofia's times of need. Seeing this gave Sofia the confidence she needed. When she continued the song, a white light came from her chest to weaken Vor.

SOFIA: There's a bond you'll never know

A power you can't feel

The love you give comes back to you and makes you strong as steel

If I remember those I love and keep them close to heart,

My love will shine from deep within and chase away the dark

VOR: My darkness cannot be denied

Your little light won't last

I'll show you where real power lies

One final wicked blast

But Vor's magic still wasn't enough to hurt Sofia, who continued to shine her light, making Vor feel weak.

SOFIA: You tried your worst to keep me down

But I'm still standing tall

VOR: How can this be happening?!

SOFIA: Because I stand for one and all!

I'm on my own

I've found the light to see me through the darkest night

VOR: You're just a girl—this cannot be!

SOFIA: I'm more than that

But you can't see

I may be small and on my own

But I can feel how much I've grown

My will is strong

My heart is true

MY LOVE WILL BE THE END OF YOU!

The light of Sofia's heart made Vor feel so weak that the spirit was finally destroyed, and Prisma was restored to normal

In the throne room, everyone could see that the Amulet had turned white, and then it turned back to pink.

"What was that?" Axel asked.

"It sounds like Sofia's rap battle defeated Vor," Hugo surmised.

Inside the Amulet, Prisma was feeling very remorseful for what she did. "I'm so sorry, Sofia," she sighed. "I didn't mean for all this to happen. Are we going to be trapped in here forever?"

Sofia looked up and saw that her friends and family were looking at the Amulet sadly. "I don't know," she sighed.

Suddenly, Hugo's voice rang out from Sofia's Enchantlet, "Is that Prisma?"

"Yes, she's back to normal," Sofia replied.

"Well, I hope getting you out of there is easier than the first time," Hugo declared.

Meanwhile, in the throne room, Hugo was wearing Sofia's amulet.

"Can you get her out, Uncle Ceddy?" Calista asked.

"I just might have a spell that'll work, Calista, but a great deal of magic will be required," Cedric told his niece.

"Maybe the Protectors of the Mystic Isles can help?" Axel suggested.

"How can we even let them know we need help?" Cordelia asked.

Hugo spoke into his Enchantlet, "Chrysta! Cody!" A rope emerged from the Enchantlet and formed a circle, showing Chrysta and Cody.

"What's up, Hugo?" Chrysta asked.

"Where's Sofia?" Cody asked.

"Vor pulled her into the Amulet," Hugo replied. "Sofia completely destroyed her, but now we need to get her and Prisma out—and we're going to need your help."

"We'll be there," Chrysta said.

Once the conversation is over, the rope got back into the Enchantlet.

"Thank you, Prince Hugo," Cedric smiled. "Meet me in the courtyard." He then said, "Cordy, Calista, Grimtrix, let's go to my workshop to find that spell."

Cedric, Grimtrix, Cordelia, and Calista went into the workshop and browsed through every spell book they could find.

"How's this?" Calista asked.

"Perfect," Cedric smiled. He placed a bookmark in the book. Then he faced a painting of his and Cordelia's parents, Goodwyn the Great and Winifred the Wise. "Father, Mummy, come to us! The princess needs you!"

Goodwyn and Winifred magically emerged from the painting.

"Come, we must hurry," Cedric told his parents.

Winifred and Goodwyn followed Cedric, Cordelia, Calista, and Grimtrix out of the tower.