My Brother, The Love Of My Life (Twincest, BoyxBoy)

Prologue

Ash's P.o.v

I can't believe this. As I stared at my brother in his two piece suit, his once dyed black hair was now a dull brown, and the piercings he once had were no longer there, and it was all down to her. 

I stood up and turned my head round to see her, she was in a beautiful white silk dress, and her bleached blonde hair was elegantly pushed back, but behind her smile, I could see her for what she truly was, evil. She was the one who had confused my brother, she had made him believe that everything I had said and done to make him fall me had been a lie. My own twin brother hated me. It was like part of me had died the day he told me to leave, the day  he said he had never truly loved me. That was almost three years ago now, and here I was, watching my twin, the love of my life, marry her.

I'm surprised he hadn't seen me yet, considering he never actually invited me to the wedding, I had to be told by Aunt Lucy that he was even getting married, and she had insisted I come as her plus one.

I looked the same as I had three years ago, My hair was still black with a side fringe, I had a nose piercing, eyebrow piercing, snakebites, and I was still as skinny as a rake. The only thing that had any change to my appearance was that I looked slightly more mature now.

Me and Seth were twenty one as of last month, but he stilled looked young. Seth had always been skinny and cute, and now three years later he was still cute as a button.

So as everyone stood up to look at the bride walk down the isle, I quickly turned my attention back to Seth, it was then I guess he saw me, his smile dropped and his face turned pale.

I suppose he must have known what I was about to do.

I was going to get him back, whatever the cost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai here is ma NEW story, read please and vote and all that, I will update soon if you like :3

Lots of Lurv Genie xxx