This is where it begins. 1

Hello author here. Soooo I would recommend reading the chapter before this. It explains how her quirk works, How she got it, and how she's going to Japan. And btw I know this chapter isn't very interesting but it gets better.
————————————————————
I was on the plane heading to Japan with Nezu. He was drinking his tea while I was looking out the window. After an hour or two, the plane lands and we head out of the airport. Now, it's about noon. We go to a car that is waiting for us and get inside. The whole time Nezu didn't really talk except for some small talk.

We finally make it to the school. "Wow." I mumble in amazement. "It's huge!" We get inside and Nezu takes me to the front office where the woman gave the uniform and a bag to put it in. Then we go to my classroom. When we get there, I notice that the door is massive. Nezu opens the door and walks inside. I stand still to scared to meet everyone. Nezu notices.
"It's alright, you can some inside." He says. I slowly walk in with everyone staring at me. My uncombed (h/l)  (h/c) hair. My unclean and ripped cloths. I look away in embarrassment. "This is (y/n). She will be joining you class starting next week." Nezu says and walks out. Aizawa then comes near me.
"Go change then sit down." He says in an intimidating voice.
O-ok, but beau said I was starting next week."I asked, confused.
"It's never too early to start." I nod and walked out. Then I remembered. I don't know where the bathroom is.
"Do I open the door and ask or look myself?" One of life's biggest questions. Then this yellow haired boy walks out.

"Hey. I'm guessing you don't know where the girls locker room is. I'll show you." He says with a grin on his face. I smile back. He takes me to the first floor while talking his head off. His smile makes me so happy. Flowers start sprouting out of my hair. He notices. "So, what is your quirk?" He says.
"I don't know Exactly. All I know is that whatever my mood is, that's my quirk." I said.
"That's so cool!" He says with the most wholesome face.

We finally make it to the first floor and to the locker room. I go in and change. While I'm changing, I notice a brush on a bench. "I should brush my hair." I think. So once I was finished changing, I took the brush and combed my hair. I walked out of the locker room and meet up with the yellow haired boy. When he saw me, he stared a little bit then snapped out of it. I then remember that I didn't throw this mans name. "What's you name by the way?"
"Kaminari Denki."
"That's a cool name. Mines (y/n) (l/n)." I said looking at my folded arms.
"That's a pretty name." He said looking away.
"Thank you!" I said with the cheesiest grin on my face. When we finally get back to the room, he goes and sits down at his seat. I stand there looking for a free desk. I go over to one and sit down. I was sitting next to this boy with half white half red hair? Ok. I won't question it. I sit down and put by bag next to my desk. I sit for about 30 minutes not really knowing what he was talking about because I didn't know the Japanese language. Then the bell rings, he says a few things and walks out. I then make my way to Kaminari {because he was the only one I felt comfortable with} and asked him what We do now.

"We change into our hero costumes and head to training."
"Um, ok." I said a little confused.
"The girls can help you more than I can." He said sitting at his desk. "Well, I have to go change, but I'll see you later."
"Yeah." I said. I then walked back to my desk and grab my bag. I didn't know what to do so I went to the locker room and sat there. After a minute or two, a couple girl walk in.
"Oh hey. Your the new girl. So... how was your first half day?"
————————————————————
I'm glad your reading it. It's pretty boring right now but the next chapter will be out soon so don't worry. Until next time!