He placed his hands on her hips and she exhaled loudly. His touch made her skin tingle. He flipped her around and straddled her on the floor. She giggled and he smirked. He had waited for her for so long. He was done waiting. And he knew that she was too. She unzipped his pants and he smiled.

"Aren't you a sex freak." Betty glared at him and he laughed. "I'm sorry." She rolled her eyes and ripped off her shirt. Jughead took off her pants and then his own. Before she knew it he had removed his own shirt and was now naked as he put on the condom. She gasped at the sight of him and he tried to hold back a smirk. "Do you want me?" Betty nodded. "Say it. I need you to say it." She eyed him.

"I...want you, Jughead." Jughead placed his harsh lips against her collarbone and pushed himself inside of her. She moaned his name as he moved in and out of her. "Oh my..." She whispered. He sucked on the pale skin on her neck. Watching as the red circles formed. He pushed himself in and out and her back lifted from the ground as she came. And then Jughead finished inside of the condom.

He rolled off of her and lied down on the floor beside her. They both tried to catch their breaths and Betty laughed. Jughead looked at her with raised brows.

"What?" He asked. He was terrified that she regretted their moment.

"That was amazing." She laughed. Not sure why she was laughing. Maybe because this was what it was supposed to feel like. Not what she had felt with Reggie.

She sat up. Reggie. Damn it. Damn it. He was supposed to come over in...she grabbed her phone and mumbled a 'fuck' when she realized that he was supposed to be here in ten minutes. How could she forget?

"What is it?" Jughead asked and Betty gave him a quick smile and shook her head. She got dressed and heard the bell ring as she ran down the stairs. When she noticed Jughead following her

"I'll take it. Just go upstairs." Jughead went back upstairs and she sighed. She fixed her hair and then opened the door.

Reggie was dressed in a simple yellow t-shirt that matched with his varsity jacket in blue and yellow. His jeans were a bit loose and Betty gave him a smile.

"You look...nice." Reggie said and smiled at Betty. Betty turned to make sure that Jughead wasn't somewhere spying on them. She walked outside and closed the door behind her. She needed to come up with something. Quick. Before she could say anything Reggie pulled out a pink rose. He smiled at her. "It reminded me of you." He said and then looked at her, well Jughead's, black t-shirt that was way too big for her and then looked at her sweatpants.

"You forgot, didn't you?" He asked and Betty gave him an awkward smile.

"No, no. I'm just sick. Might be food poisoning. I'm just really...uhm...disgusting now." Why couldn't she just tell him what was up? That she had sex with her ex and now they are kinda back together or something. Or simply just say that there's a girl inside who needs her. But no, she had to lie, the worst lie ever too.

"Oh...well, do you want me to come inside? I'll definitely help you." Reggie said and Betty hated herself for being such a bad person. She never should have lied to him.

"No, no, I uhm..." She crossed her arms and tried her best to look as sick as possible. "I mean I don't want to like give you anything." But Reggie just shook his head and opened the door to the house.

"Don't worry babe, I'll take care of you...make you some hot soup, make sure you aren't freezing." Betty walked after Reggie and tried to get him to leave. But he was stubborn. He wasn't going to leave. He sure was a gentleman. She needs to tell him that she isn't his babe.

"Reggie, seriously, you don't have to..." Betty said loud enough for him to hear how serious she was but quiet enough not to alert Jughead and wake Jellybean.

"Babe, you're sick. You need me. I am here." Betty gave the staircase a quick look, begging that Jughead wouldn't be there. And thankfully, he wasn't.

"No, Reggie. Listen...I promise to call the second this thing ends. And my mom will be home in like five minutes...and well she doesn't want me to date anyone after Jughead...so we need to..." Break up! Was all she wanted to scream.

"Keep us a secret. Yes, I totally understand that." Reggie said and walked back to the hallway. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled. "See you soon, babe." She closed the door behind him and sat down on the floor. She covered her face with her hands and sighed. How did she fuck things up so much again? She really needs to...well break up with Reggie. Not that they ever dated. How could he not understand her obvious fucking signals? She didn't want him.

"Betts?" Jughead's voice was raspy and she could tell he was worried. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah?" She asked. Pretending as if she wasn't gonna screw everything up now. He would freak out if he knew what she had done with Reggie. She knew Jughead way too well. And things were good now. She couldn't mess that up. Besides...nothing really happened with Reggie. Yes, they kissed and almost had sex on a toilet but...well Jughead had real sex with another woman.

"Are you okay?" Jughead walked closer and she stood up.

"Yes. I just...got a little tired." She shrugged. "I didn't get much sleep last night and our moment...was...tiring." Jughead smirked and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Who was it?" Betty had to think of something quickly and she looked at the ground beneath her.

"Uhm...just our neighbor. She wanted to borrow some sugar.

***

"What am I going to do?" Jughead mumbled as he leaned on the door. He looked at Jellybean as she was sleeping and Betty placed her head on his chest, leaning on him.

"I don't know. You can stay as long as you want." She said. "Or at least until my mom comes home." Jughead sighed.

"How can people do that? Especially to kids?" He whispered. Betty had wondered the same thing. What makes someone believe that they have the right to someone else's body?

"I...I don't know Jug." Betty hugged him. It was nice being the one who had to support him. She felt needed.

"This is such a mess." Jughead sighed and Betty took his hand in hers and squeezed it slightly.

"It always is around us." Jughead looked down on her and she kissed him on the nose. "We will figure this out. Just please don't hurt anyone." Jughead promised her he wouldn't do that and they walked into the living room both knowing he probably will one day.

***

"You're joking? Please tell me you're joking." Jughead exclaimed as Betty laid down beside him on the couch with one of the Twilight books in her hand. Betty rolled her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Shut up." She mumbled as she opened the book. Jughead looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"That book sucks balls." Betty giggled.

"I know." She whispered but began to read. Jughead looked at her and smiled.

"Then why are you reading it?" Jughead asked and Betty looked at one of Polly's notes with a slight smile spreading across her pink lips.

"Jughead?" A small voice asked and they both turned to Jellybean. Standing with an oversized hoodie that seemed to be Jughead's and red eyes. Jughead gave Betty a quick excusing look and smiled at Jellybean.

"Hi. Did you sleep tight?" Jughead asked and Jellybean shrugged. "What's wrong?" Jughead asked and Betty wasn't sure if she was supposed to leave them alone or not.

"I think mom is coming here." She mumbled. "And if she's coming...that means..." Jellybean took a deep breath and Betty knew exactly what it meant. And telling by the way Jughead tensed his muscles, Jughead knew too. "that Leonard is coming too."

_________________

Disclaimer for all crazy Twilight stans:

I have NOTHING against it, it's just fun to mess around with it lmaoooo
*whispers* on my really low days I watch Twilight and cry to literally everything

I love you guys so much