Untitled Part 1

It was summer when our two characters meet with each other. The sun was shining so brightly outside, and for people who appreciate the summer sun after 7 months of cold and wet winter, this was heaven. However, our two characters did not meet under the lovely sunshine or at a beautiful ballroom. Unfortunately, our characters will be following the stereotypical hero and heroine character routes. Our heroine is a sweet dimpled girl in her early twenties and worked as an assistant at an office. She is as poor as an immigrant refugee student to a new country. Our hero? Well, he's born to a well-to-do family, but he is well-mannered as our heroine will learn later on. 

Let's give them a name, shall we?

Our heroine is Julia and our hero is Rayyan.  Now, please don't get scared as I do know their story, and I know them dearly so hold on tight and let's continue.

Julia loves working at the office front desk. She likes helping people and get whatever they need and solve their problems. However, she doesn't like being overly friendly with them, like this guy is doing right now. 

This student with sunglasses came in through the glass doors and didn't take his glasses off. Julia was having her second shift which means she is the second person in charge of the office desk and her good friend Rayna is helping the guy.

"Can I have your name," Julia heard Rayna asking the student. 

"Yes, it's Sayf," said the student with his eyes glancing somewhere else.

Julia took a peek towards Sayf. She caught him staring at her. "Hmm" she thought to herself. 

Rayna kept asking certain information that she needs to book him an appointment with one of the university advisors. She glanced back him again and see him still looking at her. She knows why he is looking at him and she abruptly stood up, and then go inside the office where her bags were stored. "Jeez, why is he keep looking at me!! This is awkward! I am at work and I don't need to feel this way. It's not like I am at home and he is a guest. I am just doing my job. Why do I have to feel shy!!" 

So Julia went back to the front desk. Sayf looks up as if he was expecting her from the first place to run inside and faintly smiled at her. Julia put her bitchy resting face and continue working on her laptop. "Let him stare at me, of course, he can do that!" 

TBC