Chapter 1

Amy's POV --9:30 am--

"I'm a Robot!" Rang my phone. "Ugh Isaac!" I groaned then picked up my phone. "Ello?" I answered. "Hey Amy!" Isaac said cheerfully. "So what's up?" I asked. "Bord!" He answered. "Oh okay!" I laughed. "So whatcha ya doin'?" He laughed. "Still in bed!" I mocked him making him laugh. "So what's Bethy up to?" I asked. "Hot Topic with Cierra!" He replied. "And Jords?" I asked. "McDonald's!" He sighed. "Oh okay then!" I stated. "So um wanna come over?" He asked. "Ya okay!" I smiled. "Okay see you when you get here!" He said. "Okay Bai!" I said cheerfully. "Bye!" He then hung up.

I shot out of bed and to my dresser. I put on my TARDIS shirt, galaxy leggings, Doctor Who hoodie, and my blue beanie. Then I put on my brown boots that go a little below my knee, on. Then I brushed my hair and teeth, grabbed my phone, then walked out the door. I walked to the house and played a game on my phone until I got there. I looked up to see the Frye house. I ran in but got tackled by Isaac. "What the freak man!" I exclaimed making him laugh. "I told you I was bord!" He laughed then helped me up. "Ya but it doesn't mean you can tackle me!" I laughed. "There isn't anything to do!" He groaned then collapsed on the floor. I laughed then layed next to him.

"How about...we go back to my house and I can do something fun!" I asked. "Then I say ALLONS-Y AMY!!" He said popping up then picked me up and ran out and to my house. "YOUR CRAZY!!" I laughed as he then got to my house and ran to my room. He flopped onto my bed but was still holding me. "You can let go of me now!" I laughed. "I know!" He sighed. "Your...not letting ho are you?" I asked. "Yup!" He laughed. "But then I can't do the thing I was gonna do!" I whined. "Ya well!" He laughed. "Meanie!" I said crossing my arms. He laughed then fell asleep. "Cutie!" I mumbled then kissed his cheek and then got up, put a blanket on him, then went downstairs.

"Hey! Hey!" Beth said walking in. "Shh Isaac is upstairs sleeping!" I whispered. "So he's my brother I can wake him up when I want!" She laughed. "YO ISAAC AMY IS HERE!" She yelled and Isaac practically faceplanted down the stairs. I laughed into Bethany's shoulder. "I was! And now she's! I hate you!" Isaac said to Bethany making us laugh more. "Shut up!" He whined. "Baby!" I laughed then kissed his cheek and went upstairs to the bathroom and locked it. God he is cute! Wait what? Oh who am I kidding I love that boy!

Bethany's POV

Hmmm Amy is giving me some mixed signals here! Someting weird is going on with her....but I don't know what! "What is she up to?" I mumbled then went upstairs. I passed her room but backed up and peaked into her room to see her writing something in her computer. Then I barged in. "Hey whatcha doin'?" I asked as she quickly closed her computer. "Just um finishing a um story! I'm writing!" She said. 'Ya right!' "What is it about?" I asked and her eyes widened a little. "Doctor Who...." She trailed. 'Mkay!' "Can I read it?" I asked. "No! Not done! When it's finished!" She said. "Mkay!" I said then walked out.

She is so lying! What is she actually writing about? I'll find out soon....