❤SwaSan The untold love story❤

Hello friends!

Come with New year gift from my side to all my lovely readers.

This Ts is based on the track where Sujata, Anupurna we're blaming Swara, that she is dating Sanskar, Laksh both, cheating both of them, planned by Ragini, this TS is from that scene, there are some changes in this TS, Hope you all will like it.

He slept late night
Just to see her sleeping

She used to wake up early
Just to watch him sleeping

In Maheshwari house ;

Anupurna, Sujata are trying to make Sanskar, laksh convince that Swara is dating both of them.

Laksh : ( to anupurna with frustrated face) Maa, this is not truth, Swara loves me.

Sanskar : ( annoyed listening his words) stop it laksh, Swara don't love you, she told me that now she don't feel anything for you, why you are behind of her, at least respect her decision.

Laksh : ( angrily) I know you did something with my Swara, why you wants to snatch my Swara from me, what wrong I did to you, that you are behind of my happiness and Swara, why you are forcing Swara to stay with you.

Sanskar : ( gets angry listening him as he never force Swara for anything) Shut up, laksh, I never forced Swara for anything, if I want I can make Swara stay with me, and she will not deny too but I don't want her while forcing, I want her but with her own will, so stop blaming me for that thing which I didn't.

Laksh : ( angrily shook head ) really, Sanskar, you are too good actor, I must say ( Sanskar looks at her with frustrated face) if you didn't forced Swara for anything then what is this ( show papers to him) this house papers, you bought new house so you would able to live with her alone, you are forcing her with your husbandry right.

Sanskar : ( give a unbelievable look, hold papers gets shocked seeing it, looks at Laksh with not understanding look) laksh, I don't know anything about this, I didn't bought any house and why I will bought any house. ( forward hand to hold his hand but laksh jerk his hand angrily).

Laksh : ( while pointing finger to him) stay away from me, how you can be stoop so low, you helped her that's doesn't mean you can force her, don't know may be you forced her physically too, ( Sanskar gets angry listening him, slap him hard on his cheek make him shocked) How dare you slap me ( while holding cheek angrily).

Sanskar : ( angrily shouts) how dare you, to accuse my love like this, I love Swara, my love is not cheap, I never forced Swara for anything, her will matters to me most and about you, just stay away from my Swara, she don't want you and I only want her will.

Laksh : ( angrily) you stay away from my Swara, she is mine ( push him little, Sanskar gets angry by his push, push him back, and they both indulge into fight).

Anupurana, Sujata astonished seeing both of them fighting, trying to stop them, just then Swara come, astonished seeing Sanlak fighting, come to them to stop them, Sanlak stop seeing Swara.

Swara : ( in little louder tone) why you both are fighting?

Sujata : ( come near her, shouts angrily) because of you, you cheap girl, how Shameless you are, didn't you shamed for a once before cheating both of them, being my son 's wife, how you can make relation with your husband 's brother too, chii.