Blown Up Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

Zach pressed the 7th floor button, and we began our ascent. It was sort of weird, no, extremely weird to go up in a completely see through box where people were staring at us. Apparently, leggings and blouses weren't a nice enough dress code for me. Being the extremely mature child that I am, I stuck my tongue out at all the snobbish old men and ladies and the slutty dressed teenagers that stared at me in distaste.

"I don't think these people like

me," I commented.

"They're just jealous that a teenager dressed in more modest clothes is being accompanied by not one, but three very attractive boys," Zach smirked.

"If we weren't the dead center or attention, I would slap your face right now to knock that arrogance out of you," I hissed.

When we reached our floor, I gave a little wave to everyone. Of course, the floor was glass. I didn't like it all. There was no place of security. Though we could see Rick and his men coming at us, they could come up on us more as we were customers and never knew when they were going to strike.

I grabbed a room key from Danny's hand and skipped off.

"Sorry, boy's room and a girls room!" I waved to them.

I wonder which one of them was going to share a bed. I giggled at the thought. Turning, I examined my room. I hadn't been in something so luxurious, in, well forever. It was nice. As clichéd as it seemed, there was a giant fluffy bed. It was probably a queen-sized but it worked for me. There was another bed across from it. Of course, there was a flat screen TV that was probably 42 inches. I bet the reason the room was as expensive was it was spacious.

The bathroom was nearly the same as the bedroom in luxury. A large tub with jets, a Jacuzzi more like it, with a walk in shower next to it, took up a majority of the room. Of course, across from it were two sinks with marble countertop. I was in heaven; there was a flat iron, blow dryer, and all the complimentary bottles. Heck, if we weren't on the run, I would have stayed here for the rest of my life.

For dinner, I ordered room service. I mean, how could I leave here without it? Plus, I really wanted to use the phone. It was beautiful. I don't know how it was possible, but it was. There was a knock on the door. I tiptoed quite ungracefully to the door to peek outside. It was just the delivery guy with my chocolate cake.

"Yes," I said after opening the door.

"Here is our cake," he smirked at my chest.

I then noticed I was only dressed in a bathrobe. I growled at him, snatched my beautiful chocolate best friend, and slammed the door in his face. Freaking prudes were everywhere. For my sake, I hoped our next stay was all women so the other three dudes could stare, and I could sleep in comfort.

After three hours of TV, which was fascinating for me, as I haven't seen it in quite some time, I called up the boys using the beautiful phone. I snickered at myself in my head. I couldn't even say that without laughing my head off.

"Sup," Derek answered.

"I'm really bored," I whined, do something about it.

Derek laughed. He had a really nice laugh. I never noticed it before, probably because whenever I was around Derek, I was with Danny, and Danny, well, he laughed really loud.

"Maybe if you had a roommate, you wouldn't be as bored," he teased.

"No," I retorted.

"Sucks for you." He hung up.

That absolute butthead!! I wanted something to do, and all he did was antagonize me. He acted like a brother, which he was at some point to me. Not literally of course, saying that I was an only child.

After I sat on my bed for 30 minutes, which seemed like forever, I decided that if they were going to hang up on me, they wouldn't mind me annoying them for an hour. The pajama pants laying on the ground reminded me to change first. After that, I grabbed my room key and snuck off to the guys' room.

Their door was cracked open. Idiots. I was about to scare them when I heard their conversation. Being the wonderful girlfriend and accomplice, I eavesdropped.

"We could dump Alia with my parents. Rick would never look for her there," Derek offered.

Wait, what?

"Yeah, or ship her off out of the country. US Officials couldn't arrest her there, and they would never guess she was there," Danny said.

They were thinking about getting rid of me. If they said they were going to protect me, I was going to slap each one upside the head. Those gender racists. Sure, I was a teenage girl that shrieked at bugs, but come on. I lived in a forest for a freaking year. Bears were no match to bugs. If anything, I was the one that should leave them behind.

Zach sighed, "She isn't going to like this guys." Thank you.

"To hell I'm not," I barged in the room.

All three of them looked at me in surprise.

"What are you doing here," Danny said cautiously said.

"Well you see, I came here to annoy you guys since Derek hung up on me because I still refused to have a room, and I was bored. So, I came here for entertainment. But, then, being the wonderful person that I am, I decided to eavesdrop because I heard my name, and discovered you guys were trying to dump me. I wasn't too happy with that, so I decided to voice my opinion." I was pretty impressed with my speech.

"Look, Alia, I know you want to be a part of this, but it's too dangerous for you. I want to protect you," Danny explained.

My face scrunched up. Keeping my promise to myself, I stomped right over to Danny and slapped him upside the head. After hearing the satisfying ouch from him, I continued.

"That was for thinking that I wasn't strong enough to be a part of this little team. I survived being chased by Rick and captured for a year by myself. Every single meal I had, I hunted or got from jail. I beat up guys and tried my best to avenge you. If anything, I should be the one leading this investigation," I growled, "but if you think I'm not prepared enough for this, I'll going to back to riding solo."

Those idiots. They should be thankful for me. I'm the reason all three of them are part of a team together. Without me, neither of those three would realize what is going on. I threw my room key at Zach.

"Here you can bunk in my room tonight."

"Alia," Danny tried to reason, but I was already out the door. I had snuck the room key in my pockets. Thankfully, I kept my spare change in the car.

Ignoring the valets and door man trying to be helpful and do their job, I stormed out of the hotel into the parking garage. Realizing that someone else parked out car, I huffed. Now I had to search the whole garage until I found my car. MY CAR. I knew the other three would be in hot pursuit of me. I heard them far behind me. Hurrying, I went up and down trying to look for my pink convertible.

"Alia!" Crap, I needed to move faster if I wanted to ditch those nincompoops.

Aha! I found the car. I quickly unlocked it and jumped in. While I leaned down to movie the seat forward. I may be tall but I'm shorter that Zach, by a lot. Freaking tall athletic dudes. It just wasn't fair.

"Plan on going alone?" I heard. I jump up and screeched in surprise. I turn and glared at Zach.

"Get out of the car," I said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Look, Alia, I'm coming with you whether or not you like it."

"Fine, but I swear if they show up out of nowhere, I will hurt you. I'm mad at you," I remarked.

So much for riding solo.

~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. Comment, fan, and vote! All would be greatly appreciated. Point out any mistakes! Hopefully we see more of Alia and Derek and Zach and Danny soon!

Peace, Love, and Happiness

Kaykay