Chapter 1

• Dedicat lui Samantha Rudolph

Never Alone, Chapter One. 

------------------------------------------

Waking up in a mist of confusion, a young women with long luscious blonde hair, barely older than 25, stood in front of me a yard away, screaming my name. 

"SARABELLA, SARABELLA RUN SARABELLA!!"  

I tried screaming back to her to  

Ask her why? 

Who was she?  

How did she know my name?  

But I could not find my voice to do so, before I could compose myself from not being able to talk I heard her shout one last time "SARABELLA TURN AROUND... RUNNN!!" 

Before I could turn around to see what she was talking about i felt someone grab my neck and sink there teeth in... 

I jolted into a sitting position in my bed holding my neck, thank god it was only a dream, a dream that felt so real.  

I got a hold of my self, and turned to check what time it was... 7:13 in the morning, Great I have school today. I climbed out of bed and did a little stretch before heading towards the shower.

After my shower I dressed in my favourite t-shirt, a purple tank top with a tiger on it and a pair of skinny jeans and headed down stairs to get some breakfast.  

Grabbing a piece of bread with honey on it, I raced back upstairs to see my mum Sharron making her way down the hall, her dark blonde almost brown hair was in a bun on top of her head.  

"Morning mum" I said.

Sharron was my adopted mum, she had told me little about my real parents, only that they had passed away about 6 months after I was born, and she was my mum's best friend. 

"Morning sweetie, Need a ride to school today?" She yawn a chuckled a little because her words come out more like...  

Maaaawwwwwnnnn uhhh sswweeetttzzy Hhuuuuuhh riddee schoool tdaeeee. "Nahh I feel like walking today" I smiled at her and walked into my room.

7:30am i still had 20mins before i had to leave. I went into the bathroom to make my self presentable for school. I brushed my teeth then brushed my hair and put a little make-up on. 

When i was done i looked in the mirror, I mean i was not ugly if anything i was pretty, i have long straight brown hair and emerald green eyes, i was pretty slim with the curves in all the right places, I'm not short but not that tall either I'm 5'6 and the only thing I really don't like about myself is my pasty white skin, no matter how hard i try i can not tan. 

Before i left, i grabbed my purple chucks and a white pair of socks and put them on; i also grabbed my school bag and my black jacket and practically ran out the door saying a quick good bye to my mum.

The walk to school was very peaceful. I had a chance to think about my future and what my 18th birthday beholds, when i turned 16 Sharron gave me a letter explaining the things that would happen on my birthday, How when i was 18 i would turn into a monstrous creature. I could not bring my myself to think about it, i did not want anything to change i like my life the way it is, i have friends i have my mum and a house, It's not something I can change though so I guess im just going to have to live with it.

I walked through the gates of school to see my best friend Jess Stewart waiting for me, we have been best friends since preschool, she's really pretty, she has black hair and bright blue eyes and a slim figure, any guy would die to date her, Jess and i are complete opposites, people always wonder why we are friends. She's the tanned popular girl and I'm the white chick that's always with her.