You were sweating an insane amount and were having contractions every one to two minutes.

Mikasa ran into the room and immediately proceeded to check what was going on in your area.

Jean and Armin also came in shortly after, carrying a box of what seemed like salvaged medical equipment.

"What do you think you're doing?" You shouted in distress.

"You're too far in. We have to deliver the baby here." Mikasa explained, after she was done checking what she had to check.

"What? Let's just try getting to the hospital!" You threw the sheets off and proceeded to try and get up.

The bedsheets were covered in small patches of a very pale burgundy.

"Oh no, no, no, no." Jean ran to your side and made sure you rested on the bed.

"Mikasa and I studied a lot about giving birth, [Y/N], just in case we would need to do this. We can take care of this, you just need to calm down." Armin reassured you with a very calming voice.

"Although it's coming a month early. Strange." Mikasa added.

You weakly nodded and put your hand over your aching forehead.

Jean pulled up a chair and sat down next to you, holding your hand with both of his.

"It'll be okay, I promise." Jean whispered.

You nodded and just tried to relax.

"Okay," Mikasa whispered. She raised her voice. "[Y/N], if you feel the urge to push, just do it, okay? You're practically ready."

"This is happening much faster than the books." You panicked.

Jean prepared some cold, wet towels and put on of them on your forehead to moderate your temperature.

You felt another contraction coming, and braced yourself. You prepared yourself to deliver the baby.

You took a deep breath and squeezed Jean's hand.

"You're okay." Jean whispered.

"That's right, [Y/N]. You're doing great." Mikasa repeatedly told you words of encouragement.

An hour and a bit had passed, and you were near the end of delivery.

"One last push, [Y/N]. You're doing extremely well." Armin encouraged, snapping his fingers.

You squeezed Jean's hand one last time, and gave one last strong push. You groaned in pain and fatigue.

Suddenly, you felt a rush of relief flowing through your body. You caught your breath and let your body fall back on the pillows behind you.

"It's a boy." Armin looked up at you. Jean smiled at you.

Armin took the baby in his arms and wrapped it in a warm towel, as Mikasa swiftly began making quick work of your torn and destroyed womanhood.

Jean promptly walked towards Armin and his newborn son. Armin tickled the naked chest of the newborn, trying to gain a reaction from it.

There was no reaction for a long time. You began to grow worried as Armin and Jean continued to try and make sure your son was alive.

Thankfully, there was a quiet cough, and shortly after some gentle crying.

You felt relieved. You felt overjoyed. You smiled weakly, and tears ran down your cheeks. Jean looked at you and smiled with overwhelming joy. He took the baby into his arms and carried it towards you. Jean sat back down on his seat, and gently handed you the tiny baby. You took it in your arms and embraced it. Although, it did need a bath.

You looked at Jean and kissed him softly, breaking off quickly.

"He's very big and healthy for a premature baby." Armin stated.

"He's perfect." You whispered.

"But the real question is," Armin began. "Is he human or titan?"

-

Hey guys! I finally updated and I'm very proud of myself to say the least. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I wanted to give you guys a choice on the baby's name, so I created a poll with 4 choices. I also included a choice where you can choose the baby's name, but I reaalllyyy hope you guys like the given names because it would be much easier for me to type up the name instead of (s/n) each time. Those names I chose have meanings, because in the story I want the son to have a very humble and gentle personality. Once again thank you for all your support♡. Poll is below⬇️

http://www.strawpoll.me/18044521