; you rock hard (i rock steady)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/2878199

summary:
"I'm yours, daddy. But tonight, you're mine." Harry leaned even closer, letting his warm breath hit directly over Louis' mouth. "Cause now I'm in charge," Harry said with a devious smirk.
And Louis knew he was fucked.
or
Louis has to work late on Christmas Eve and Harry has a surprise waiting at home
-
Louis gripped the steering wheel with red hot frustration. His face was flushed from the bitter wind outside, and his dark hair was coming undone in its loose quiff, letting small strands of hair fall onto his face. Louis could feel his pulse throbbing under his skin.

It was Christmas Eve and he was going home later, a lot later, than he had anticipated.

The problem was that not only was it Christmas Eve, but it was also his birthday. His 26th birthday.

The thought alone caused a deep sigh to escape his lips. God, he was 26 now. That was really old to him. But he had to admit, for being 26, Louis was overall happy with his life.

He worked as the head of a big business company, having a luxury office space in the middle of London, and going home every night to see his boy.

Harry, was a bright, angelic, 17 year old boy with haunting jade eyes and pretty pink lips that leaves Louis breathless. Harry was Louis' boy. There was no one in this world that Louis loved more than him.

They had met when Harry had been working at a theater there in London. Needless to say, Louis refused to walk away from the ticket booth without a promised date from the boy.

They had been dating for over a year now, and spent most days together. As often as they saw each other, it was surprising that Harry didn't officially live with him. But he was there often enough that he has his own drawer in Louis' room.

Their friends often times teased them by saying that Louis was Harry's sugar daddy. He had money, yes. And he certainly loved spoiling his boy. So in a way, he sort of was a sugar daddy.

Louis tangled his fingers through his hair as he stopped at a red light. He hadn't seen Harry since that morning when Harry had a fixed him breakfast and gave him a quick blowjob before Louis headed to the office. Louis had been there all day because his recent secretary had walked out on him just two days ago.

Paper work was a pain in the arse, and nothing hurt more than having to call Harry and explain that he wouldn't be home until late. His boy sounded sad, but understanding over the phone, as Louis had expected.

The moment he pulled up to their flat he jumped out of the car, nearly slamming the door on his suit jacket. He was dying to see Harry.

Louis opened the flat door quickly, but soon found his eyes readjusting to the strangely dark room, as he is noted that all of the lights were off. Shutting the door behind him, he looked around urgently.

"Harry?" Louis called, looking around the room. He furrowed his brows in confusion.

Suddenly, a small voice coughed softly from across the room.

Startled, Louis stood frozen in his tracks. He looked up to see Harry flicking the living room light switch. Blinking quickly at the sudden light change, Louis felt his breath hitch when he finally got a good look at Harry.

Every bit of breath left his lungs, resounding in a choking noise escaping his chapped lips. Harry stood in the doorway, decked out and looking gorgeous.

First thing Louis noticed was the stockings that graced his pale legs. The socks went up to his knees, fully colored in bold, thick stripes of blood red and forest green. Just above the socks, Louis' eyes caught on the matching green lace panties that sat snugly on his hips.