2

Amelias P.O.V

First Period

Me and Sadie are luckily in the same core class this year! (A/N if you don't know core class is like your main class - English,Math,Science and Geography/History) I look around to see who else is in my class this year. I see Finn which is good but then I see who is next to him. Jack.

"Are you bloody serious!?" I say in anger and frustration.
"What's wrong Amelia?" Sadie says anxiously.
"Fucking Jack is in this class, he is going to ruin my year!" I complain.
"I mean it's not that bad, he got kinda hot over the holidays, don't you think?" Sadie says.

I look over at him, hmm maybe he did get hot?
"Amelia?"
"Uh, oh um he did NOT get hot" I say trying to shake off that fact that I was basically just checking out Jack Anderson.

General P.O.V

Amelia didn't always hate Jack. Well okay maybe she did. Jack has been friends with Finn since they were about 5. Jack was and still is constantly over at the Wolfhards home. This has annoyed her over the past years. He's taunting manner and ridiculous foolishness angered her basically all the time.But there is a small part in her heart for him but other than that he is just another pain in the ass.

Jacks P.O.V

I stand in my new class for the year surround by my future classmates. "Not that bad of a class" I say to Finn. "Mmmm yeah" He replies. Out of the corner of my eye I see Amelia staring at me. "Yo I'll be right back" I say to Finn, he nods and start talking to Noah. I walk over to her. She tried to look away to play off that she was TOTALLY just check me out.

"What do you want?" She say uninterested.
"Just a lil tip cutie, take a picture, it lasts longer!" I wink and do a lil spin so she can have to full view. "Piss off blondie"
"You love me!" I say as I walk away.

Amelia's P.O.V

I mean he doesn't look bad but his personality is. I watch him walk away and shake my head. "He tots has a thing for you millzie!" Sadie says shacking my arm. "Even if he does I would never date that piece of shit!" I say reassuring her.
"He's not even that bad Amelia!"
"Never in a million years, would even touch the thing let alone date it!" Sadie and I laugh as our new teacher begins the lesson.

A/N
Okay I'm that trash a writing I'm sorry
Hope you enjoyed:)