Chapter 1: A Perfect Life

It was on a Saturday when I got the news on Mom's death. The story brought more than tears down but me with it. Dustin came running in after hearing me crying and the sound of a dish breaking. I was lying on the ground, a puddle of sadness, and pieces of me everywhere, or so I had believed. It was a glass that Dustin had bought me on our first date, a special memory shattered like my heart. Mom had had a stroke while climbing up the stairs and the rest was history, but that was then. It's been 5 months since her death and money's gone tighter with the funeral expenses and such, sometimes it gets rough, but I have Dustin and our finest one room apartment, non working light switch included.
One day while washing dishes I heard the door shut, Dustin came into the kitchen with the biggest grin on his face "well some one's looking quite happier than usual, what the deal" I said as he came closer. Then all of a sudden the ground dropped beneath me and I was in the air, Dustin had picked me up and hugged me. " Let go of me you big cuddle bear", I said as I moved around, "I got a raise" he said as he put me down from orbit. Happy with excitement I jumped up and down and back on him as I wrapped around him with my legs and arms has he held me. " Five hundred a week" he explained, "That's fantastic baby, we can finally move to a house in the suburbs" I said " but that's before taxes,the debts of the funeral,and not to include the remodeling this apartment needs" I said, worried if we would make it through the week. "We will worry about that when we get there, but let's make tonight about us, just me and you" he said, I smiled and looked away shyly in return with me hands around my mouth, I knew what he was talking about. Me and Dustin had rented this apartment during our last year in highschool as we didn't know what we were getting into, I guess you could call it young love but it was so much more for he made me feel great about myself, we liked the same geeky stuff and wore the same graphic tees and loved the same foods, but we never did it. As in it I mean sex, with a job and all with different schedules and not to mention most nights we didn't see each other because of the late work hours but tonight he got off early so we could do it. I didn't know what to think, how would it feel, would it hurt, what if he saw me naked and dumped me, with me being 5"2 and being an a cup and all, but I didn't have time to think with him carrying me to the bedroom. He gently threw me down on the bed and my hoodie had lifted up exposing my pussy, for I was only wearing Dustin's oversized hoodie and some mismatching knee socks. He began to unbuckle his pants and I got up to take off his shirt. Once he got his pants off and his underwear down he pushed me on to the bed where I was lying on my stomach. He quickly got on top of me pinning me to the bed with each of his legs on either side of my body. I was enjoying this when he asked "your not hurting are you, am I being to rough", in which I said "no not at all, this is all new to me". Dustin was caring like that because we knew each other for along time and his heart was softer than mine, he wouldn't hurt anyone he even let's out spiders when Im about to squish it. He leaned over me reaching for the bottle of petroleum jelly on the dresser and he began to rub it all over his dick. He grabbed my waist with both his hands when he pushed his cock into my ass. Slowly his cock went deeper and deeper into my hole. Then he stopped, his 9"cock had reached it's limit and he began thrusting me, each strike digging deeper through my ass. I began to moan as I said his name. He quickly spread my legs out and kept humping me faster and faster. I started drooling and panting as I grabbed the sheets an made my fists into a ball all while trying to stop getting tighter. "Oh Dustin, ohhhhh" I moaned and then I felt him push all 9" of his cock into me as he gushed his cum all inside me, "DUSTIN IT HURTS, OHHHH DUSTIN STOP" I yelled . He pulled out and quickly flipped me over and saw my face. I was starting to cry but I didn't want him to think it was his fault. "I love you babe, I wouldn't try to hurt you I'm sorry please forgive me" he said and I quickly crawled towards him and jumped on him. Filling him with relief as I hugged him tightly, both of us holding each other laying nude on our twin sized bed in our crummy apartment thinking not about anybody else but only the love we felt towards each other. Laying down in the corner, he came laying next to me, putting his arm around me he said "so as a first timer did I do good", I smiled and smacked him with a pillow softly. "Hey, what was that for" he said rubbing his arm, I turned around and said "thanks for being there for me babe, oh and yes you were fantastic but next time don't be so rough". He smiled and began to tickling me, "babe stop" I said laughing,"you know how I get with tickles, but he didn't stop and I began to squirm and then I pinned him to the the bed by climbing on top of him. "Looks like I won, now say uncle" I said, doing my best high class rich guy voice. He smiled and rubbed my legs just how I like it and for the rest of the night he was my big spoon. My big soft hearted squishy spoon that would protect me for ever.