Christmas

I finally watched Venom and it's a romance confirmed. I got inspired to write about Eddie and Venom. Enjoy this short little Christmas one shot.

~~~~~~~~~

Eddie, wake up.

Eddie shifted slightly in his bed, his blanket wrapped around his legs, his head tucked under his pillow.

Eddie. Hungry.

Eddie's groan sounded muffled from under his pillow but he sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes.

"You are always hungry." Eddie untangled his legs from his blanket, standing to stretch.

Can we have tater tots Eddie?

"Again? That's the 6th time this week."

But we love them.

"Yeah yeah, well you better be glad I...." Eddie doesn't finish his sentence as he gets the bag of tater tots out of the freezer. Black begins to build at Eddie's shoulder, it snakes around and Venom's head forms in front of Eddie.

What were you going to say Eddie?

"It's nothing." Eddie brushes it off as he shoves the tater tots in the toaster oven. Venom can tell he is lying but decides not to push too much.

Isn't today.....what did you say it was called?

"Christmas." The word falls off Eddie's lips with a hint of bitterness.

You do not care for the day.

"I just haven't really celebrated it in a long time." Eddie shrugged his shoulders but sadness filled him.

Eddie, I don't like when you're sad. Let's celebrate the day. We can do whatever you would like.

Eddie gave Venom a small smile, it caused one of those odd feelings that Venom can't quite explain. Venom wasn't sure but is this what humans would call a crush?

~~~~~~~

After the two ate their breakfast Eddie decided it would be nice to drink some hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies together. The two sat together on the couch, Venom completely formed outside of Eddie's body. A small black tether keeping them connected. Both of them had a blanket even though Venom refused but Eddie insisted.

I like this drink Eddie. Makes me think of chocolate bars.

"I'm glad you like it. Are you liking the movie?" Eddie asked, he'd chosen Love Actually.

Yes.

Venom tried his hardest to hide the fact he didn't like the movie. Mainly because some of it was sad. One guy couldn't be with the woman he loved. His shoulders slightly slumped. Eddie looked to him, a worried expression on his face. He could always tell when V was sad because it weighed him down.

"V? What's the matter?"

The one guy can't be with who he loves. It made me think of you Eddie.

"V....are you saying?" Venom panicked, his form diminishing as he sinks back under Eddie's skin. Eddie sits up, his face scrunched in worry.

"Venom, please don't do that. You know I hate that. Come back out and talk to me." Eddie turned the movie off, standing up as he couldn't sit anymore. He rubbed his hands together as he grew nervous because Venom wasn't talking to him or appearing before him. He doesn't want this to be like that one time Venom didn't talk to him all day.

"Venom....please." Eddie starts to pace, running his fingers through his hair.

"I think I understand what you're trying to say.....I mean when I thought I lost you..." Finally Eddie can see black forming and Venom materializes fully in front of him. Venom's large white eyes seem slightly smaller, his mouth isn't in it's usual grin.

When you were stabbed by Riot, I knew I would be able to heal you but I never imagined how it would feel seeing you hurt. I cannot express it.

Eddie takes a step forward, closing some of the distance between them.

"I almost didn't swim to the surface when I thought I lost you." Now it was Venom who moved closer, their faces inches apart. Venom snakes his hand around Eddie's, intertwining their fingers.

I love you, Eddie.

"I love you too, darling." Venom swiped his tongue softly over Eddie's lips, Eddie parted his lips allowing Venom's tongue to slip in. Venom explored Eddie's mouth but made sure not to go to deep so he wouldn't choke Eddie. Venom's free hand gripped Eddie's hip, pulling him close. Venom slid his tongue out when he could tell Eddie needed air. Eddie was panting, cheeks flushed as he smiled sweetly at Venom.

"So I take it the kiss in the forest really was your idea then?"

Yes.

Venom nuzzled Eddie making a sound that sounded similar to purring.

Eddie?

"Yes, love?" Eddie wrapped his arms around Venom the best he could.

Merry Christmas.

~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it! Sorry it's a little short. and also MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!