(11)

11| Jealously

"April."

The blonde stopped putting her books in her locker and looked to see who called her and let out a groan when she saw who it was .Gen

"She-Demon ." April greeted back with a sarcastic smile making Gen growl at the blonde . She turned to close her locker before turning around again"what's up ?"

"Are you and peter still together" Gen asked making the blonde look at confused .

"Why wouldn't we be ?" April questioned as she crossed her arms while Gen just look at her with smirk .

" I mean , your mother got tired of you . Why wouldn't peter ." The brunette smirked making April's blood boil .

If another person had that her , she'd probably be in tears but then again it was only Gen . April was about to say something but instead she just let out a sigh of defeat .

"Honestly Gen , What do you want from me ?" April questioned making the brunette raise an eyebrow towards her .

"I want you to break up with Peter ." Gen said making April let out a bitter laugh.

"Yeah , like that's going to happen." April mocked making the brunette glare at her .

Gen was about to say something but was cut off with the bell ringing making the blonde smirk .

"Now, I like to sit and chat . But I must be going. Chau!" The blonde said before walking away .

**
In April's opinion, History with Mr. Smith was everything but interesting. As he started to explain what was coming on his next exam. But April couldn't help but lean her head against her palm as stared at Mr. Smith in boredom .

"Well , aren't you having fun " Asher smirked as he stared down at the blonde making her laugh.

April and Asher had known each other since childhood. They were always together. Going to movies , parks and just being together in general . But when they reached high school , they started to drift apart .

"Yup , I'm having the time of my life." April said sarcastically making the boy in front of her chuckled.

"So , heard you and Kavinsky got together." The pale boy said making April let out giggle.

Just the mention of Peter's name was enough to make the blonde heart flutter .

"Yeah , we're together." She blushed making Asher laugh " What ?"

"You're so whipped ." He smirked making April blush even more .

"I am not !"

"Whatever you say ."

With that the two spend the whole lesson catching up with each other. Cracking jokes , sharing laughs that they didn't even notice how a certain Kavinsky boy glared at Asher . Smoke almost coming out of his ears .

**
As lunch rolled by , April went to look for peter but she couldn't find him . After what felt centuries, she finally found him siting in one of the picnic tables alone . Which she found odd but didn't say anything.

April took a deep breath before making her way over to him .

"Hey , I was looking for you ." The blonde said making Peter roll her eyes at her .

"Oh really, what happened? Fisher left you " Peter said bitter making April look at him confused.

"You mean Asher ?" The Evans girl tilting her head to the side .

"Whatever."

"what the hell is you problem!?"April exclaimed annoyed.

Ever since what happened in Mr. Smith class , Peter had trying to avoid the blonde all day . And honestly it was going well considering that they didn't have all classes together only a few but still.

To say that Peter wasn't a fan of Asher would be an understatement. Peter swears that if he sees Asher wrapped his arms around the blonde one more time , he will not hesitate to do something.

"My problem is that I don't like you talking that fisher guy ." He growled making April winch slightly.

April had never since this side of  Peter before .

So angry

So possessive

April would never admit it at loud but it kind of turn her on a little.

"It's Asher ! Not fisher ! Go it ?" The blonde said making peter roll his  eyes at her ." Besides I can hangout and talk to anyone I want, you're not my boyfriend,"

After those words left the blonde mouth , something change in peter and he started making his way over to her . Making her back up . She continued to back up until she hit one of the picnic tables.

April began to breath heavily when peter got close to her until their lips were almost touching.

"Maybe I want to be you're boyfriend."