George Weasley met eyes with Liliana who was turned towards his with the rest of her body facing the conversational group of seventh years and Cho Chang, she began to act out the face of boredom as she bobbed her head around acting as though she was falling asleep before lolling her head straight up as if been awoken, looking back to the Weasley seeing as he began to chuckle before raising his eyebrows in a silent conversation question then looked towards the dance floor.

The Hufflepuff in question glanced back to her date, "hey uh Ollie---" she was cut off by the quidditch captain, "finally, not that i don't love you Lil, but gosh you both have taken long enough don't you think?" Ollie shook his head and chuckled at his date's confused stare, "George Weasley seems to be waiting for you." with that he unraveled his arm from her waist and let her kiss him on the cheek before she walked over to George, his hand exaggeratedly held out to her as he bowed down. Placing her hand into his, he led her to the dance floor.

"Well it seemed like you were having loads of fun" George teased at Lili as they formed into the waltz position. Liliana laughed, "loads" it was his turn to laugh as he spun her around, picking her up off the ground--- both having large smiles on their faces. "You look absolutely breathtaking." George sobered up as he praised her, "careful Weasley, you're blushing." He averted his eyes to the seemingly enthralled floor as his face heated. "Thank you, y-you look dashing" George smiled at the compliment as he spun her one more time before the music changed drastically.

The Weird Sisters climbed up onto the stage blasting their own yule ball notes.

___

━━GEORGE and Liliana were intercepted in their own jumping in one place to the loud music from Aspen Diggory and the other Weasley Twin, Fred Weasley and Aspen both seeming to stubble every so often, george and Lili stabled the two in the beginning but eventually gave up as they seemed to stable each other.

Only a couple minutes later were the two frienemies sharing a sweet kiss in the center of the dance floor.

Lili and George looked at each other, then to the other two, mouth open as far as possible, "im thinking its going to be quite awkward tomorrow morning, don't you think?" the two crushes shook put the risen eyebrows at their friends and his brother, George shrugged as he grabbed her hand and the two continued laughing and sweating way too much for what was to be a formal ball.

___

━━FRED and Aspen got interrupted by Ginny and Neville, swaying and spinning to the last of the soft dance music aspen and Fred giggled while looking at their friend and brother who seemed to also be slow dancing to the instrumental. Aspen getting her wand out while looking at the two still,

___

━━ONLY a few people left lingering, george Weasley and Liliana Kate stopped mid sleeping dance as a slow moving mistletoe crawled from the immensely tall ceiling, both blushing profusely. Liliana laughed lightly before pressing a soft kiss to his cheek before snuggling into his shoulder as they continued to dance.

Fred and Aspen looked bored, "that- that wasn't- ugh" with that the two slightly drunk and tired teens made their way back to their respective common rooms, only sobering up when they got to their common rooms and realized what the two of them had shared only a few hours before.

Aspen cursed her existence before slightly, only slightly smiling and going up to her dorm room for much needed sleep.

___

━━GEORGE and Lili walked side by side until they reached the staircases that would take them to their designated houses.

Soft skin grasping for the feel of the other. Only to shy away when the heat reaches the apples of their cheeks.

a soft gasp was heard as her hand was delicately grasped within his, a perfect match.

The Weasley boy blushed softly, chuckling, "Sorry for practically stealing you away from your date tonight." the blush rising to his softly tanned complexion have Liliana butterflies.

"I don't think he really minded, he was too distracted with this Ravenclaw he's liked for a while, she went with a Beauxbatons though, i don't think he was planning on going after that" Liliana shrugged her own graceful rose blush making it's appearance.

George caught sight of something behind the tall stone walls, keeping his delicate hold on her hand, he lead Liliana in the opposite direction the mysterious figure was before they darted away, but not before George's chocolate eyes saw who it was.

Charles Kate, who would have thought. The Not-So-Ravenclaw. Also known as 'the brother'. He paused his thoughts, Lili turned to try and catch a glimpse of what the gryffindor boy was looking at before she huffed out a startled whisper as the second mistletoe of the night came crawling down from the vaulted ceilings.

Maybe Charles isn't so bad. George shook the thought as he saw the blonde brother tuck his wand back into his dress robes.

Though before leaving the older brother gave George a warning look before winking and booking it out.

George took it as permission from the protective older brother.

"We can't seem to catch a break can we?" she looked to see George now looking at her, blushing for what seemed to be the millionth time that night, along with her. "I think someone is trying to tell us something" the two laughed as they settled down, shaking their heads to the sweet plant above them.

Liliana heaved a soft sigh, and rounded her eyes into a sarcastic roll before leaning towards him ever-so-slightly attempting to kiss his rosey freckled cheek, only hesitating once close enough to glance briefly at his lips, but then continuing to go kiss the boy's cheek.

Of course, not before George Weasley turned his head in the slightest and gave Liliana her first kiss.

___

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ;) yay

___