Chapter 2

Danny was in his room looking at the wall when the door opened and his dad came in. "Hey bud dinners ready" he said to him. " not hungry" he said. "What's the matter Son" Bob asked as he sat on the bed. "You and mommy don't think I can handle my powers" he said looking away.

"You heard huh" he asked. Danny nodded. "Son we're just concerned about your safety that's all" bob said. "Why there's no danger we can't find danger" he said. "True But Danny you might accidentally stretch out in school or accidentally pull a door of its hinges" Bob said.

Bob giggled. "I can't tell you the amount of times i did that" he said. Bob got an idea. "Hey want to try out your stretching power" bob asked. Danny nodded.

The two left the room. "Ok son try and get your head all the way to the kitchen stretch it back and then attract your arm to get your food ok kiddo" bob asked Danny smiled and nodded.

Danny tried to stretch his neck and was about to give up when he saw his head was already half way down there. He smiled at his dad and kept going he saw his mom Jack Jack Dash and Violet at the table.

He stretched back and smiled. "Ok kid now stretch your arm" Bob said. Danny's arm began to stretch out to the kitchen. When it arrived He felt around and felt something something warm and picked it up. He heard a scream and his arm quickly wheeled back in.

Dash and Violet ran to see what was going on and saw there dad and brother. Helen came over. "What was that arm where did it come from" Dash asked. Violet rolled her eyes. "Take a wild guess genius" she said pointing to Danny.

"Wait Danny has powers since when" he asked. "Bob what's going on" Helen asked walking up the stairs. "I was just teaching him how to use his powers" bob said. "By scaring us" Helen said. "It was only a little scare besides he was just getting his food" Bob said.

Helen sighed. "I really don't want to get into this Danny go down to the table please" Helen said. "I'm sorry mommy I didn't mean to" he said. "It's ok sweetie your not in trouble" she reassured him.

He and his siblings went back down to the dinner table. "You can stretch like mom" violet asked As she sat down. Danny nodded. "And I'm strong like daddy" Danny said.

He lifted the entire dinner table up like it was nothing. "Woah" Dash said. He carefully put it back down and jack jack giggled.

His mom came back as they sat down. "Where's daddy" Danny asked. "Your father is getting some personal time" Helen said. Danny nodded and started eating some pasta. "So before the incident I asked violet how was school" Helen said.

"Nothing to report" violet said as she picked at the food on the plate. "You've hardly touched your food" Helen said. "I'm not hungry for meatloaf" Violet Said. "Well it is leftover night we have steak pasta what are you hungry for" Helen asked. "I think Danny's eating all the pasta" Violet said.

Helen turned and saw her son gobbling down all most all the pasta. "Danny slow down your going to get sick" Helen said as she wiped pasta sauce off his mouth.

"So what are you hungry for" Helen asked again. "Tony Rydenger" Dash said teasing. "Shut up" violet whispered to him. "Well you are" Dash said. "I said shut up you little insect" Violet shouted pointing her fork at Dash. "But she is" Dash said. Danny covered his ears. "Do not shout at the table especially in front of Danny Honey" Helen called. "Kids listen to your mother" bob called from another room.

Just as Danny slowly uncovered his ears Dash said. "She would eat if we were having Tony loaf" Dash said. "That's it" Violet shouted. Violet leaped over the table and tackled dash to the ground. Danny dove under the table and covered his ears and went into a ball and began rocking back and forth.

. He saw that dash and violet were now fighting on either side of him with there mums arms wrapped around him. He ran from under the table into his room closing the door. He leaned against it and got back into the ball trying to calm down.

He soon heard a knock at the door. "Sweetie it's me are you alright" his mother said from the other side of the door. "It's to noisy" he said. "Sweetie the noise has stopped you can come out again" Helen said. "No violet and dash always shout when they say they'll stop" Danny said.

Helen sighed. "Danny I promise you no one is going to shout" Helen said leaning against the door. "No" he said.

Helen sighed and left the door.

...........................................................

Later that night when Danny was asleep his parents checked in on him after there fight happy to find he was  still asleep even after there argument.

"Look at that Bob" Helen said. "Yeah he's so peaceful when he's sleeping" bob said. "And it breaks my heart to think how this world is going to treat him" Helen said. "Yeah just because he's different" bob said.

"Oh and uh one of us is supposed to meet his teacher tomorrow she wants to talk about him" Helen said. "What is it about" bob said. "I don't know he just said it was about his Process" Helen said. "I'll go after all I've been to so few things with his class I think it's time" Bob said.

"True and I have to deal with are other two monsters and are baby" Helen said as she left the room. Bob took one last look at his sleeping son hugging his teddy bear. "Night son" he said quietly and left the room slowly closing the door in case he woke him up