Ask and Receive (Vore)

NJ didn't know what else to think about this strange large human? Ego? Whatever.

He was kinder than her last owner, if not a little strange. The only scary part is that he can swallow her whole and keep her alive in his stomach.

Well she supposes that she was was weird for feeling safe in there, she blames the warmth that it provides.

The borrower shifts in her bed, mostly awake, and stares at Bim Trimmer. He was up late again, and yawning a bit.

She turns back over to avoid getting ideas, truth be told after being eaten last week, she found herself in a more trusting role.

Bim was obviously trying, he really was. Though years of being a pet for humans was what was keeping her from trusting him, but right now she was afraid.

She was afraid to sleep and have nightmares about...well giants. More often than not, it was Bim in the roll of hurting her. Not because he has but because she's with him now.

He still viewed her as a pet, but he treated her more like a roommate than anything. Accidentally she sighed with frustration a little to loudly.

"NJ? Are you alright?" The concern in his voice caused her to turn his way.

"I'm okay, just can't sleep."

Bim stood up from his seat and in just a few steps he approached the borrower, "Can't or won't?"

NJ squealed as Bim scooped her up into his palm, "We can talk about it if you want, would you like anything to eat?"

NJ shook her head and held herself, and Bim felt his heart drop. He used his index finger to pet her, "I'm not going to eat you-"

"Why? I mean...I didn't mind..."

Bim huffed before sitting on his bed, "You seem uncomfortable."

NJ looked up at Bim and made a noise that oddly sounded like a whine, "I want you to...you're cozy."

Bim's eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped, "You...want me to eat you?"

NJ covered her face to try and hide her embarrassment then nodded, "You felt safe, I know it's weird-"

Bim quickly interrupted before the tiny woman could spiral, "You can't trust me but you feel safe inside me?"

NJ shook and looked up at Bim mistaking his confusion for anger, "No! Nevermind! I swear it isn't the case I...I just...I'm sorry."

Bim blinked at her little rant and felt a little guilty as she cried in his hand and for the sudden idea it gave him, "How about this, tell me why you're so afraid of me, then I'll swallow you down."

NJ wiped her face and nodded, "Oh Okay....um...it's just...it's you Big people! You all just make my kind your pets! It doesn't matter if we talk, it doesn't matter if we look like you! You don't care if you hurt us or haven't noticed...a year ago I was a child's pet and that kid tried to rip me apart after she broke my leg! Her mother just looked at me and tossed me out into the world! I...I just.."

NJ found that she couldn't couldn't continue and Bim pulled her close to his chest, feeling pure sympathy for the little woman.

"You don't have to continue, I'll swallow you down. Thank you for letting me know, I'm not trying to treat you as a pet. I understand that trauma is keeping you from trusting me, so I won't force you to. I'll protect you, no matter what."

Before NJ could get comfortable against his chest, Bim lifted her up to his lips. He gave her a quick peck before plopping her on his tongue.

This time he didn't take long to soak her in his saliva, but he did pause before swallowing. He marveled at the tiny hands grasping for purchase, "I think I'll go to sleep after all, I'll let you out tomorrow morning."

He finally swallowed her, purring as she fought the tight enclosure of his throat and freefalling into his stomach.

He waited as she made herself comfortable against the wall of his stomach, he snapped his fingers and his clothes disappeared.  He slept with boxers on thank you very much, and turned off the light.

"Goodnight NJ."

"Goodnight Master."