Nash Grier-Jealous

Why were we fighting about this? It wasn't worth it, it was simply stupid.

"Stop yelling at me Nash" you said, with tears streaming down your face.

"NO IM NOT GOING TO STOP, YOU DON'T DESERVE MY RESPECT ANYMORE!" Nash yelled on your face.

You were now getting angry, this was just childish, Nash was getting mad at you just because Cameron had invited you to the movies, when you guys headed back out you moved close to give Cameron a hug to thank him, and a fan snapped a picture of you guys at the wrong moment, so it looked like you were about to kiss him.

"Nash how can you believe some girl that you don't even know, and not believe me, your girlfriend?" You asked raising your voice.

"BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I CAN BELIEVE YOU Y/N!" Nash yelled.

Anger filled tour body at this point.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN TRUST ME?" You angrily questioned.

"HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU, WHEN YOUR OVER HERE TRYING TO KISS MY BEST FRIEND" Nash said, never stopping his intense yelling.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I DIDN'T TRY TO KISS HIM, I TRIED TO HUG HIM, YOU HEAR ME HUG, NOT KISS. HUG" You said getting annoyed, by Nash's pointless behavior.

"WHATEVER!" Nash yelled, once again.

You couldn't stand there anymore, he was acting like a child, you both needed to calm down, you turned around and headed for the door, but Nash quickly grabbed your arm.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?" Nash asked, acting like you were his and only his.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" You yelled at him, pulling your arm from his grip, you opened the door and looked back at Nash.

"I'll be back tomorrow to get my things" you said to him before slamming the front door shut behind you.

You left everything inside the house, except your phone.

You walked the drive way, and onto the side walk, you dialed in Matt's number, you and Matt were practically like brother and sister, you guys would tell each other everything.

"Hello" you heard Matt say through the device.

"Hi" you simply said.

"Hey what's up?" Matt asked excitedly.

"Nothing, but could you do me a favor?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Will you please come pick me up, by the gas station?"

"Sure on my way"

"Ok thank you see you then"

"Ok bye"

"Bye" you said and hang up, you made your way to the gas station closest to where you were, and waited for Matt.