Part 8-Nash Grier-Jealous

Y/N POV

You started to get ready for the party that started in 20 minutes, you had already gotten all your things from Nash's place, so all your cloths was already over at Matt's.

You picked out some white jean booty shorts, with a grey half long sleeved shirt that said the word SEXY on the front in hot pink, you slipped on your grey Vans, after that you ran into the bathroom and lightly curled your hair making it fall to the sides in perfect curls, you applied some mascara and a little bit if black eyeliner and some lip gloss, and with that you ran downstairs with your phone in your hand.

Ready!" You shouted, making Matt step out of his room.

"Ok we'll leave in a sec" Matt said fixing his hair.

"Hurry Up!" You groaned.

"Ok ok come on lets go" Matt said grabbing his car keys, you squealed in excitement as you both walked out of the house, Matt closed the door behind him, you guys climed into his car and quickly drove away to the party.

---At Party---

You and Matt parked as close ad you could to the entrance of the house, it was packed with people this was the biggest party you've ever been to.

"Come on lets go" Matt said stepping out of the vehicle, you followed close behind as you guys walked up to the front of the house, you guys stepped inside seeing lots of drunk people grinding on each other as the loud music played through the speakers.

"I'm going to go get a drink" Matt said leaving before you could respond.

You stood there alone looking around to see if you saw any of your friends, which you didn't you made your way to the large table filled with various types of drinks, you grabbed a bottle and poured it into a red plastic cup, you drank half of what you had gotten on the first gulp, when you set you drink back down you noticed someone familiar dancing with a girl, looked closely until you knew who is was.

Nash was dancing with some girl, she was feeling him all over, while he squeezed her ass, you quickly turned around trying to keep back your tears, yeah you guys were no longer together but it's only been 2 days since the break up and he's already with some slut, it was unbelievable, he was unbelievable.

You angrily took another gulp of your drink, you could feel the alcohol burn your throat as you swallowed it.

You turned back around to see what he was doing now, and it was an awful sight, Nash had that little slut in his arms as they made out right there in the middle of people.

You turned back around as tears rolled down your cheeks, you quickly ran upstairs to a bathroom and licked yourself in it, you began to cry your eyes out, making your make up smudge in your eyes, you suddenly heard a knock on the door you quickly wiped the smudged make up of your face making it look good as new, you combed your hair with your fingers before opening the bathroom door.

Nash was standing there looking at you.

"What happen why did you run up here like that?" He asked you.

"You know exactly why" you shot back.

"No I actually don't, would you like to tell me?" Nash said with a smirk.

"Just move!" You said pushing him out of you way, but he grabbed your waist and pulled you to him, as you know were face to face, he started to kiss up and down your neck, but you were mad at him right now, and plus you weren't even together, you did the only thing that popped in your head at that moment, you kicked him in the shin harder than you expected because it left your toes hurting, Nash quickly let go of you, as he groaned in pain.

"Your gonna regret ever doing that' Nash said as you ran back down stairs to the party.