~Chapter 1~

They said,when you're born only half of your soul is with you.The world is one big place but somehow,one day you will get to find the other half of your soul,which is with the person meant for you.That! is what they call,"soulmate."

I know I may be too young but doesn't that thought hit you? Knowing that size of this world, how can you possibly like,EVER find that person. HOW?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing.Even if I didn't want to, I had to get up coz' it's first day of schools again today. I couldn't battle with my self coz no one's gonna win. There was nothing I could do but start the day already. IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG ONE!

I took a quick shower and changed into my school uniform. Right after that I took a few bites at my breakfast and bid my parents goodbye.There is no way I'm gonna be late for the first day of schools.<as you may have noticed I'm a very punctual person>

I am actually a transferee gladly, a few of my friends transferred along with me. I thought I was early but when I arrived people were swarming near the entrance,along the corridors,etc.I noticed that many were already with their friends,so I hurriedly went to find my own. I was just about to enter my new classroom when someone tapped me on the shoulder........

"OMyGee!!!Reign,I'm so glad to see you..I missed you so much!", I said.

"I missed you too! I have so much to tell you....BTW I just found out that we're classmates."

"Really OMG thank goodness..I thought I was gonna be alone. And we have so much to talk about"

"Come let's look for Sophia.."

It didn't take us long to find her.We soon found out that she was also our classmate.We wanted to chitchat a bit more but....................the school bell rang.So we went to the classroom. We arrived but luckily the class adviser was not yet there. We picked seats next to each other and we settled down. Apparently,the class was very noisy so we couldn't hear each others voices. The loud conversations of the class were interrupted by a loud 'thud' somewhere in front of the room. Immediately all heads turned to the front.

Our gazes lead to an old woman who seems to be around her 50s. She may be old but she still looked very strong and not to mention fit. She stands in a very stiff position,her back at a very straight angle. Not only that,she also looks very stern and strict..woooooo...she gives me the chills.

"She looks scary, don't you think?"whispered Sophie.

"I know right" said Reign.

I myself couldn't help but agree with both of them. I mean just look at her! A class adviser like that..........seriously? I wouldn't be suprised if she's one of the hardest obstacles we will have to get over this school year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey everyone,thank you so much for reading!

In case you haven't noticed this is my first fanfic so it may contain a few mistakes/errors. It may also not be as fun but I'll work hard to make it good. So feel free to suggest ideas and comment on what you think.

----Forever fan-zoned (CRUE)