What?!?!?!?

Me: I've got a good Dare today from Lonley_Jessica  .....

Tucker: O.o Do I need to be worried?

Me: No. Sam, Tucker, you guys should probably leave.

Sam: Why do I need to leave?

Me: You don't want to know.... It's a Black-mail opportunity.  and you will not like it.

Tucker: Why wouldn't she? She loves to black-mail people.

Sam: Tucker. One more word and I'll show everyone That picture.

Danny: Oh, man! You're screwed! !

Sam: Danny, I meant,  That picture.

Danny: Umm...

Tucker: Umm...

Me: Alright guys! Calm down!! Time to start the chapter....

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Me: *puts on a blond wig and lets Ember out of the Fenton Thermos and says in a (fake) scared voice* Ohno! You're not the ghost-boy! Please don't hurt me! Please play nice!

Ember: Someone locked me in a thermos, lied to me about giving me a amp, and you want me to PLAY NICE?!?! I DON'T THINK SO!!

Me: *in a (fake) scared voice (again)* HELP! OH WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?

Danny Phantom: Ember! Do we have to do this every time you get out of the Ghost Zone?

Me: Oh, Danny Phantom! My hero!! *throws my arms around his neck* Save me! Please!

Ember: AWW!! Lovebirds! The goth wasn't right for you was she, Dipstick?

Danny Phantom: Shut up, Ember! We're not lovebirds! I don't even know this girl!

Me: *still in a fake voice* What do you mean? Don't you remember last night?

Danny Phantom: Uhh.... Of course I do! Just.. Umm... Sit over there, where you'll be safe. *mutters* While I try to figure out who you are....

Ember: UGG!! MEN!!! YOU'RE ALL THE SAME!!!! YOU USE A GIRL THEN FORGET HER!!! I think you need a love song to jog your memory.... *turns a dial on her guitar and plays a few notes*

Me: Uhoh, Bye Danny Phantom! *pulls down a cloth showing a mirror then takes off running*

Some of the pink music notes hit Danny Phantom and the rest go past him, hit the mirror behind him and bounce back,  hitting him a second time and hitting Ember just once.

Danny Phantom: Agg!!!

Ember: Agg!!!!

Me: *still wearing the wig* Oh, this is gonna be good. >:) *pulls out a camera*

Danny Phantom: Emmbbeerrr, marry me? Pllleeeaaassssseeeee?

Ember: What no- I mean, of course!  I love you soooo much Danny!

Danny Phantom: I love you too Ember!

Ember and Danny kiss, and don't stop.

Me: O.o *yanks off wig and throws it in the trash* Umm.... Tucker!  *hands him a microphone* Sing 'Remember' please.

Tucker: Okay! *sings 'Remember' in a REALLY bad singing voice*

Danny Phantom: Huh? What happened? ... Ember!?  GET OFF OF ME!!!

Ember: What happened? .... Phantom?! GLADLY!!! *jumps off him and flys off* I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS ZOE!!!!!!!!!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Me: Great. Not I'm dead and Danny knows it was me.

Tucker: That. Was. Classic!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

Sam: Even I've got to say that was hilarious!!! XD

Danny Fenton: *walks in* What's going on?

Me: Nothing! Bye! *runs out giggling*

Danny Fenton: Okayyyyyy, well I guess this is the end of the chapter.  I've gotta go find that blonde, she was kinda cute.

Me: *hiding behind the door* *mutters* Gross. Bye!