Chapter 1

"All right here we go dig in" Grandma's boyfriend spoke.

"So it's not real?" Jesus questioned looking at the vegetarian sausage weirdly.
"It's real. It's soyrizo! It's just never had a face" Mariana spoke coming down from downstairs to the kitchen.

"And can I just say how awesome it is to have some fellow vegans in the house" Mariana smiled, and I nodded.

Mariana, Jesus and I were triplets. We were adopted at the age of six by Stefanie, and Lena Adams Foster.

Yes we had two moms.

We were 6 children in total. The eldest one being Brandon, who was mom's Stef's biological son from her previous marriage with Mike.
He was a cool guy. Like a father to all of us. Mom and him were cops.

Then there's Callie and Jude who mom's fostered last year, and who were now adopted. They've had a hard life growing up, but they were here now, in a loving home with a loving family.

"Love goes towards love, as schoolboys from their book, but love from love towards school with heavy looks?" Jude read confused. "What's that supposed to mean" He looked around looking for an answer.

"It means being apart from the one you love is hard" Brandon replied. "Yeah tell me about it" Jude replied back sadly, because of his boyfriend Connor moving in with his mom in LA.
"Good morning everyone" Mom walked in wearing her cop uniform. "Thank you for making breakfast" Momma said in relief. "Momma do I have to take Shakespeare?" Jude asked. To not get things confusing we called mom Lena "momma" and mom Stef was just simply "mom"

"Yes. It's a requirement. Just like you're senior projects" Momma spoke to Brandon and Callie. "Have you given any though to what you're gonna do" She asked.
Brandon turned around confused "Doesn't my audition to Julliard count? He questioned. He was a great pianist, played since he was a little kid, and now he was going to Juilliard. "Sorry it doesn't work like that"

"I'm thinking on doing a photo essay on... something" Callie spoke.
"On something, okay well you guys better figure out quickly" Momma told both of them. "And also you guys need to get a move on because I have a dentist appointment, you're all riding with Brandon this morning" All of our heads turned to look at her.
"You actually expect all of us to fit in that sardine can?" I spoke chuckling. "You could walk?" Mom suggested.
"Or we could drive ourselves if anyone around here had the time to help us log our permit hours" Mariana replied sarcastically

"Okay. Enough, enough, you guys get going, please get going" Momma sighed, pointing towards the hallway that led to the front door, all of us getting up, and in the process getting my grey backpack. Maybe leaving behind my plate at the table. I snickered when I heard mom yell my name.

We all got in in Brandon's car. Groans and moans were heard from Jude, Jesus and Mariana from me squishing their legs. "Sorry! Sorry gosh" I groaned.

Not wanting to listen to the constant bickering I put in my headphones in closing my eyes. Trying to get some rest, though I knew I wouldn't. School wasn't that far. Maybe 8 minutes?

I felt the car stop, and I opened my eyes sighing taking out my headphones. "Finally, my legs fell asleep" Mariana complained.

Jesus opened the door, but he quickly closed it when a bright red Challenger parked so fast next to us. "Woah! You see this guy!?" Hey!" He screamed at the guy, and I followed. Jesus was sometimes a magnet for fights.

I was amazed. Blown away by the dirty blond guy standing in front of us. His bright blue eyes shining bright in the sun.  He. WAS. Cute.

"Hey! You nearly took my door off!" Jesus complained. The cute guy was quickly to defend himself, putting his hands up in defense. "Sorry dude I didn't see you there" He laughed. "Awe damn. How many clowns you got in that car" He questioned at all of my siblings getting out of the car.

"Excuse me?" Jesus asked offended almost putting his face infront of cute boys face it it weren't for Mariana. "Hey! Jesus settle" she spoke rolling her eyes, and introducing herself. "Hi. I'm Mariana Foster you must be new here?" She asked shaking his hand. "Yeah. I'm Nick" He replied.
Oh god his name.

"What year you in?" She asked. "Junior" Nick replied. "Hm. We're  Juniors too! And I'm running for class president" She added "I'd love your vote! Welcome to Anchor Beach! C'mon." She grunted grabbing Jesus's arm, and I quickly followed.

"Hey girl! Girl with the purple glasses?!" I turned around, because I was literally the only person I knew who had purple glasses. Oh god act natural.

"I didn't get your name." He spoke

"Linda. It's Linda. Have a nice day Nick" I replied giving a simple smile and a wave

Oh holy cow. The most beautiful guy on earth just spoke to me, and I was sure I had just developed a crush on this Nick guy.

Not the best beginning, but pls if you guys want more, vote and comment. I have lots of plans for this story. -L