Meeting Naruto

Sasuke's P.O.V

 I ran out through the front door of my house into the night. The moon has been shrouded by the clouds making it dark. But I didn't care, I ran straight through the trees, not caring if branches scraped my skin, I just ran like there was no tomorrow. By the time I got out of the forest, the clouds had parted, the moon was shining brightly. And in the distance a silhouette of someone. Is-is that Naruto? I thought to myself.

The figure turned towards me and jumped away. I quickly chased after him. In the moonlight I saw he had yellow hair and a orange and black jacket. It's Naruto! My lip's twitched a little. I increased my speed to try and catch up. "Naruto!" I call out. He turns around and starts to slow down. I've almost reached him.

Naruto's P.O.V

Sasuke was running towards me at full speed. "S-Sasuke..." I mumble under my breath. Sasuke slams into me, knocking me to the ground. The moonlight is shining on him, casting a shadow on me.  Tears start forming in my eyes and I try hard to blink them back, but fail as tears start flowing onto my cheeks, dripping onto the floor. "Why are you crying..." Sasuke brushes his finger across my face. "I-I wanted to see you so bad!" I cry harder now, tears flowing out on their own. Sasuke hugs me tightly and whispers in my ear "Well I'm here now aren't I?"

Sasuke gets up and offers his hand. I grasp it tightly as I get up. Sasuke pulls me in and hugs me. I was crying on his shoulder. "I thought I'd never see you again..." I barely manage to say through the crying. "Shh. Don't talk for now. Just cry until it's gone." I nod and let the tears keep flowing out. I've cried so much that I'm starting to get sleepy... I slowly close my eyes and darkness surrounds me.

I slowly open my eyes and find myself in a rather tidy looking room. "Mmph..." I mumble as I turn around. And I opened my eyes in shock. Sasuke was sleeping with me! In bed! He slowly opens his eyes. "Good morning." He yawns. "S-Sasuke what is this, where am I?" Sasuke flashed a smile at me. "In my house. In my bed." He winked at me causing me to blush slightly. I stare down at my feet. Should I ask him to come back with me? "Hmm?What's wrong?" I shake my head and continue looking down.

"If you keep making that face, I might not be able to hold back." Sasuke whispers and kisses me on the cheek. I blink and look up at him with a confused look. "W-what was that for baka?" I say shakily. A strange feeling inside me emerged, a feeling that l don't know. My face is probably blushing since Sasuke's smirking. "Anyway get up. Go back to Konoha." I look at him frowning. "But I just got to see you..." He smiles sadly. "I might go back there, when I want to..." I look up at him and smile. "Really? You'll come back?" He nodded "when I want to."

I nod and slide off his bed. "I'll visit you again Sasuke."I say. "Hmm, look forward to it." Sasuke says sweetly. I run through the forest trying to get to Konoha quickly. Wait till Kakashi and Sakura hear about this!