Chapter 3: New Friends

Start from the beginning

Sara's p.o.v

I pretended to apologise to my older, messed up brother. I gave him a huge hug and sneakily slipped my hand into his back pocket and stole his black wallet.

Once it was in my grasp, I released my blonde brother, who was grinning like a complete dork.

"Hey, Chels you wanna go shopping?" I asked her. "Sure," she replied. As we were leaving, I heard Dalton say, "see guys, I'm a good big bro- MY WALLET!"

"Run," I whispered to Chelsea. As we both broke into a sprint.

"SARAPHINA LYNN RAPATTONI!" I heard Dalton scream after us, but by then, we were already out the door.

Chelsea's p.o.v

"C'mon, let's go to hot topic!" Sara said giddily, grabbing my hand and pulling me to a scary-looking Halloween like shop. "Er..." I hesitated.

"Come on! Live a little, like, your fashion sense needs updating!" Sara complained, using more strength to pull me towards the shop until I finally gave up.

Sara immediately started picking out shirts to try on. "Hey can I help you?" A brunette girl with a purple streak dyed into her hair asked me.

She looked pretty decent. She was wearing big nerdy glasses but she still looked pretty good in them. I smiled at her. "I'm just with a friend," I told her and gestured my head to Sara.

Shermaine smiled widely at me. "I have a feeling you don't wanna be here," she giggled and I gave her a weak smile. "Here! This one matches your hazel eyes!" Sara cooed, pushing to me a brown shirt that had the words 'GREEN DAY' written in white. "My eyes aren't hazel," I said confused but she ignored me and pushed me into the changing the room anyway.

I pulled my crop top over my head and pulled on the shirt in which I looked horrendous in.

"Sara, I can't pull off rock clothing!" I yelled frustrated. "Dalton will just like you more!" Sara yelled back.

I scoffed and changed back into my own comfortable clothes. "I'm gonna go to another shop," I told Sara, tossing the shirt to her. "Well, don't blame me if Dalton falls for another girl,"

I rolled my eyes. "He doesn't even like me,"

Then the sales girl widened her eyes. "As in, Dalton Rapattoni of IM5?" She asked. I nodded. "Yes?..."

Then she squealed. Really, really, loudly.

"OMG! I love IM5, Will's my favorite!" She squealed. I smiled shyly while Sara gave her an idiotic grin. "Cool! We could be friends! What's your name?!" She asked excitedly. Oh gosh, didn't Mr and Mrs Rapattoni ever warn Sara about strangers?

"I'm Shermaine Soh," she introduced politely yet I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Let's exchange numbers!" Sara squealed. Ergh, now she's going around asking for random people's numbers? Wow.

I had no choice but to give in as well. Shermaine decided to hang with us and asked her boss if she could get the rest of the day off and she said yes.

We were blindly walking around after I bought more crop top's and snapbacks. "So... Chelsea likes Dalton?" Shermaine asked and I groaned. " I do not,"

Sara grinned at me. "Denial..." She sang. "I'm not denying anything! I really don't like him!" I yelled frustratedly, throwing my hands into the air.

Of course you do.

I hate my mind. "And... Of course maybe me and Dana might have a thing going on?..." Sara says insecurely. "WHAT? WHEN? WHO? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I screamed a bit too loudly.

Sara groaned. "Stupid management tricked me into signing some contract to be Dana's fake girlfriend, and he doesn't know, I'll get sued if I cancel the contract!" She explains.

I thought about it for a moment. "Are they paying you?" I asked. She nodded. "$1500 a week,"

"Then do it for the money girl!" Shermaine says and I agreed.

"Sure, but I can't bear to see Dana heartbroken," she moans.

I smirked. "Can't bear huh?" I teased. She glared at me. "Don't say anything," and Shermaine laughed. "Come on, let's hit the arcade to get your mind of him,"

~

We planned to leave the arcade and go back home by 10 but seriously, all plans were spoilt. We ended blowing the rest of Dalton's money at the arcade.

Shermaine volunteered to give us a lift and Sara readily agreed. Whereas, I, was still a bit scared and Shermaine had to calm me down saying she wasn't some ex-serial killer.

"Holy shit! You have a camaro!" I screamed when I saw her car. And the only reason I like camaros is because of Bumble Bee from Transformers.

"A what?" Sara asked. "A camaro," I told her. "A camira?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Never mind,"

Sara's p.o.v

After I told those two about the huge sh*t I got into, we continued shopping.

Dalton's gonna have to visit an ATM. We finished around 12 am in the morning, Shermaine sent us home in her car. I have no idea what kind of car it was though cause I suck at that kind of shit.

"Be quiet, their probably asleep, we'll be in deep sh*t if they catch us," I whispered to Chelsea. She nodded in response, quietly, we sneaked up to the front door. Unfortunately, the door flew open before we could open and behind it stood two angry brothers.

Dalton's p.o.v

IT'S 12 FREAKIN AM!!! WHERE ARE THOSE TWO!?!? Dana and I were in the living room, neither of us could sleep, we were to worried about our sisters.

Just then, we heard a car beep. We scrambled to the window to see Sara and Chelsea getting out of the car. We ran to the door and literally kicked it down.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU TWO BEEN!?!" I bellowed angrily. "Library," Sara replied in a bored, I-don't-give-a-damn tone. "Does the library even open this late?" Dana asked, knitting his eyebrows together in confusion. "Of course n-" Chelsea began, but was cut off by Sara's hand.

"Of course know, as in of course you wouldn't know! There are these amazing poetry nights! We do Shakspere on Fridays," Sara smiled at us.

Chelsea removed Sara's hand from her mouth, "but I don't know any Shakpere." Sara glared at the brunette intenselly, "right, cause today is Saturday! We read Charles Dickens!" Sara covered up.

Chelsea gave her a confused look, "I've read Oliver Twist." Sara's ice cold glare intensified. Suddenly, the entire thing seemed to click in the 16 year old girl's mind.

"Oohh, right!" Chelsea chirped. "Sara, I know your lying and I hate to do this, but your grounded!" I punished my multi-colour hair'd sister.

Her eyes looked sad, her expression showed she was heartbroken. "I'm..... grounded?" she whimpered, as if she was about to cry. I was about to take it back when she suddenly broke out into a huge grin. "Thanks Bro!" She hugged me tightly, ran up to her room, slammed the door and started blasting her music out loud.

"Wait to go Dalton," Dana complained, glaring at me. "Well I've never grounded her before, how would I know she would be excited!" I countered.

"Watch and learn." He turned his attention to his twin sister. "Chelsea, you are grounded!" he yelled angrily at her. The brunette thought for a moment then grinned, "okay! I'll go be grounded with Sara!" With that, she ran up the stairs and knocked on Sara's door. "Sara! I'm grounded too!" At that, Sara opened the door and let her in.

"Wait a go Dana," I grumbled. He just glared at me. With that noise going on up there, it's needless to say no one was getting much sleep.

YOLO! UPDATE TIME! ........ I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY........ WELL, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND VOTE BYE! ILY! ~ Sara