The Kidnapper And The Killer

Karan's  POV
I and Naina came home late night and  directly went to the bed ....
At 12:30 a.m. suddenly my phone started vibrating .... I looked at the caller ID and it was showing Meghna bhabhi ....
Why is bhabhi calling me at this time... ???
But then I picked up the call...

Karan :  ( whispering )  hello !!
Meghna :   hello karan !! I and kunal  are standing outside the out house... You please come quickly .. so that we can search about naina 's kidnapper... Cause everyone is sleeping at this time... So we can do this work right now.... And come alone... Don't bring cheeku with you ... I don't want that she remembers all that thing again...
Karan:  ok bhabhi.... I am coming....

I said and was just coming out  from the bed  when I felt trapped by something.... I looked below only to see naina is sleeping so peacefully hugging me...
I slowly detached her from myself and properly covered her with the blanket...
Karan:  ( in mind ) I just hope we get some clue about that moron .... Who  tried to harm my naina....

With this I glanced  at naina once  ... And quickly went  towards the out house.....

Finally I reached  the  out house  and found bhai and bhabhi waiting outside for me...
Kunal :  finally karan also came now lets go inside guys....

We all went inside  and  there was just darkness all around the room so I quickly  switched on my mobile 's torch .....
Karan :  hey  guys lets search in different corners .... I think we would definitely get something....
Meghnal :  okay !!!
So  I was searching  at the place  where  I  had found naina tied into ropes.... And bhai  and bhabhi  were also searching in the other corners of the room....
When suddenly bhai shouted .....
Kunal :  guys come here quickly.... Look what I found...
I and bhabhi ran towards him....
Bhai showed us what he found ... It was a sapphire ring....

Karan :  I sapphire ring.... But whose it can be... ???
Meghna :  karan you were right ... Naina  was definitely  kidnapped by a man... Because this ring is a proof  that it was a man...
Kunal : hmmm..... You are right .. but the question arrives that   whose  ring is this....
Meghna :   I have an idea ... We should leave this ring here only  ... And fit a camera here... Maybe that person comes  here finding his ring  .... And gets caught in the camera...
Karan :  but what bhabhi ... If he doesn't comes ???
Meghna : karan we have to keep some hopes ... We can't directly ask anyone about this in the house....
Karan :  i think you're right... Lets keep it here ... And hid a pen camera here...

So I and kunal bhai  hid a pen camera there.... And then we went towards our respective rooms...
**************************************
Mean while at  nairan 's  room naina in her sleep stretched her hand on the other side of the bed to hug karan but her hand just fell on the  empty bed...
With that naina opened her eyes only to found  karan missing....
****
NAINA'S POV

I woke only to see karan not in the bed ... I looked at the clock only to see that what's the time ... It was 1:00 a.m.
Naina:  where he went at this time.. the washroom lights are also off....

I was  just going to look for my phone to dial karan's number when suddenly the door opened with a bang ....
I thought it was karan ... But then suddenly I  saw  someone in black clothes and mask with a knife in his|her hand and the door behind closed .... and all lights went off...
Naina: ( scared ) who .... Who are you... ???
Person :  your death..... I will kill you right now..... Haaaaahaaaa haaaaahaaaa........
That person was just moving near me ..... To stab me..... I was scared so much .... And  clutched onto the bedsheet tightly....
Naina :  (stammering ) plee .... please stay aw.. away ... Wha... What I  ... I have... Do... Do... Done to you....

That person was coming closer to me ... And was just I few inches away when I closed my eyes tightly and shouted  with all my strength .....
Naina : karannnnnnnnnn.......
***************
When  naina shouted karan was just at the staircase and with naina's scream  he ran towards the room...
Meanwhile that person heard some footsteps .... So he|she ran out of the room....
**************************************
Karan's POV
I heard naina 's scream and ran towards our room .... I don't know what happened  now.....
I opened  the door and went inside only to see naina looking so frightened.... And she was sitting on the bed  clutching the bed sheets in her fists.....
Karan :  naina .... What happened ... Why are you so scared....
I said grabbing her shoulders....
When suddenly she pulled me into a hug tightly and started weeping.....
Naina : (crying )  where were you... Do you know.... What happened .....
Karan:   sshhhh .... Naina stop crying tell me what happened....

I asked her and she told whatever happened .....
Karan :  naina it must be nightmare princess...
I said softly kissing her  hairs.....
Naina :.  No .... It was not a nightmare..... It was reality karan ....  It wasn't a nightmare...
Karan :  okay I believe you .... But did you saw anything.... which  can help us to know  about that person....
Naina :  no... But I know one thing that that person wants to kill me....
Karan:  naina  soon after this wedding... We will leave for Delhi...  This place is not safe for you.... And after reaching there you would shift at my home .... After all these things I can't leave you alone at your hostel also....
Naina : but....
She was just going to say something when I cut her in between .....
Karan:  no but naina.... My decision is final ..... And now its already very  late .... Lets go to sleep....
Naina: hmmm.....by the way karan where did you went at this time...???

She asked  me inquiringly.....
Karan:  I ... I just went to the kitchen to have water... And just met bhai there ... So we chatted for some time.... And then I came back...

Sorry Naina .... But I have to keep this a secret from you .... I will tell you when the  right time comes.....
Naina :  ohh .... Okay goodnight.... And please inform me from next time if you are going somewhere....
Karan :  yes my princess..... And goodnight to you too....!!!

I said and  we laid down on the bed..... I looked at  naina who had fallen asleep so quickly .... she is looking too cute in her sleep......
I just hope we find out all the persons who are trying to harm this beautiful soul.... I just want to destroy their whole world....
I turned towards naina and hugged her... And  dozed off to a deep sleep looking at her angelic face.....
**************************************
First of all so sorry guys that I didn't  updated  for so long... But I was busy with my  exams.... But finally I am back...
I Hope  I could me more regular now...
Also please do and comment ..... And sorry for a short update...
Love you all ❤️❤️