Chapter 11: Guy Best Friend

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh! Lawrence! How have you been?" I exclaimed excitedly causing my smile to grew wide. Then I looked over to see Niall, eyeing me suspiciously, whilst Lynel and Harry were busy talking.

"I'm fine! Guess, who's coming to London tonight?" he said and I squealed slightly. Gosh, how I've missed him.

"Oh gawd! You're coming tonight?!" I asked furiously.

"Why not? Can't I see my girl best friend?" he asked jokingly. And I am mentally jumping.

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see you! Could you come over tonight at mine?" I asked

"Sure! I can't see why not..." he said and I smiled.

"Great! See you tonight!" I chirped

"You too. Bye, Lore!" he said

"Bye, Rence!" I replied and hung up. I happily placed my phone on my pocket before skipping happily to Niall and linking arms with him.

"Who was that?" he asked

"Oh. It was my best friend back from highschool. He's coming over tonight." I informed him happily and he raised his eyebrow.

"He?" he asked suspiciously.

"Yah. He's a guy. So it's proper to use 'he'." I answered and he frowned a bit but nodded. What's up with him? I just shrugged it off.

"Hey, I'm starving. Let's get something to eat." I said and we went towards the food chains. We got into McDonald's and ordered our foods before settling down in a seat right at the back portion or the area.

While waiting for the food, I've decided to inform Lynel about Lawrence.

"Hey Lynel," I started

"yup?"

"you remember Lawrence, right?" I asked and she thought for a moment then smiled.

"oh, him! Who wouldn't? He was like, the campus crush before!" she said happily, earning weird looks from Harry and Niall. I gave them an just-let-her-be-look before turning back to Lynel.

"Well, anyways. He was the one who called me. He was coming over tonight!" I informed and she squealed slightly.

"OMG! Really? I can't wait to see him!" she said an I chuckled.

"Me too! It's been long time since I last see and heard about him." I said and she nodded.

Then, the waitress came and served our food.

"I wonder if he already found a girlfriend..." I trailed and I sipped into my coke.

"Girlfriend? Psssh! I bet he doesn't have..." Lynel said knowingly.

"How can you say?" I asked and placed down my coke and placing a fry to my mouth.

"Oh like you don't know, he's been in loved with you since you two met!" she informed and I practically choked. Then I slightly turned to see Niall, tense up. Great, Lynel, you and you're VERY GOOD MOUTH, note the sarcasm.

"Well, obviously, that was before..." I commented and she smiled evilly. Oh gosh, she planned this.

"Uhh, excuse me I'm gonna use the loo..." Niall announced and left. Lynel and I exchanged looks, I gave her a horrid one and she returned a cheeky one.

Then I heard some phone dinged. Harry's.

"Uhh... Could you excuse me? I'm gonna... Uhmmm... Use the loo too." Harry informed and I raised my eyebrow. He shrugged and left.

"Oh gosh, Lynel! What have you done!" I hissed and she chuckled.

"I'm just testing Niall, if he does love you..." she said and my mouth flunged open. What's with this girl?